Prem Bajaj MBBS, MD, PhD, MMedSc, MPM, DipMedAc, DipCBT Hypnotherapy, FRSM (UK)
Modern Health Limited
114 Kingshill Avenue
02088450017 / 07472 427427
Dr. Prem Bajaj is a medical practitioner specialising in pain management, clinical pathology, acupuncture and hypnotherapy. His special strengths are that he is able to establish a special comfort zone with his patients and reaches the depth of their problems, providing them appropriate treatment and educating them to follow the principle ”prevention is better than cure”. His approach is full of empathy, sympathy and is non-judgemental.
Using broad spectrum medical and clinical skills in the prevention and management of complex diseases and bringing goodness, happiness, good health and peace to all.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Fully Qualified Hypnotherapist
- Diploma in Medical Acupuncture and Hypnotherapy from UK
- Masters in Pain Management (Wales School of Medicine, Cardiff, UK)
- Medical Director of Modern Health Limited, London
- MBBS from Delhi University, India
- Fellowship of the College of General Practitioners, India
- Doctor of Medicine (Copenhagen University, Denmark)
- Ph.D. in Pain Management (Alborg University, Denmark)
- Masters in Clinical Pathology and Immunology (Sheffield Medical School, UK)
He has also published articles in several international journals and is an honorary reviewer for several peer review journals. He has won several scholarships and awards during his career
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
To discuss how Dr Prem Bajaj can help you, please call or send an email via the contact details above.
There is free off-street parking available on the premises.
There is also free parking available on Kings Hill Avenue and Rayners Crescent.
|Other languages:||English, Danish, Hindi, Punjabi|
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Monday to Friday) Weekends: only by prior appointment