Weston Under Wetherley
THOUGHTSPIRATION! ……. exchange negative thoughts for positive.
I am a fully qualified experienced hypnotherapist, having trained and qualified in Wales, at the Elestial training school (gaining distinction) in 2005, and since then completing advanced on line training courses with the Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis, under the expert guidance of Terence Watts, including Brainworking Recursive Therapy ( advanced practitioner) BWRT® , MAJIC! Warrior, Settler Nomads, and with Uncommon Knowledge under the guidance of Mark Tyrrell the Rewind Technique and Treat Depression fast course.
I originally qualified as a Chartered Physiotherapist (1981), at the Middlesex hospital, London and worked for many years specialising in Arthritis in all ages, and then in private practice covering back and neck problems, sports injuries, arthritis and post operative rehabilitation. This is when I realised that injuries and pains etc so often have a psychological aspect that needs to be addressed for full rehabilitation to occur. I now understand how powerful our thought processes are and how they influence our day to day lives in every aspect.
It is wonderful to be able to understand and treat a whole person, I absolutely love what I do, and am fascinated to keep learning about new ideas and therapies, the mind/body connection cannot be broken.
People come to me for many things, including all forms of stress and anxiety, insomnia, fears and phobias, to stop smoking, lose weight, improve their self esteem and confidence building, sports performance, chronic pain, bullying, exam stress etc
All therapy is totally confidential and is given in very tranquil, peaceful surroundings in the heart of the warwickshire countryside (plenty of off road parking).
Evening and weekend appointments can be made if required.
Training, qualifications & experience
Hypnotherapy Diploma of Merit (with distinction) Elestial Training November 2005.
- Member of Clinical and Therapeutic Hypnosis Association no 1113
- Member BBRS ( British Brain Working Research Society) 2017
- General qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice reg no 2343
- BWRT level 2 (advanced practitioner) 2015
- BWRT practitioner (Essex Institute Clinical Hypnotherapy)2014
- WSN level 1 practitioner ( Essex Institute Clinical Hypnotherapy) 2014
- Lift depression fast training ( Uncommon Knowledge)2013
- Rewind technique ( Uncommon Knowledge)2012
- introductory certificate in CBT ( UK college of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy)2010
- Ibs and hypnotherapy course (Medical Hypnotherapy) 2007
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
bullying in the work place or at school
FREE first consultation ( no obligation) either over the phone or in person ( approx 15 mins) to find out if i am the right practitioner for you and if the therapy can help.
£60 Please allow approximately 1 1/2 hours for the first paid session and then usually 1 hour for any subsequent sessions
Students and OAP's at a reduced fee
Please do ring for any further information, and to find out if I am the right therapist for you, and I can discuss if I can help you with your problem.
Having worked in the medical profession for many years as a Chartered Physiotherapist i understand underlying medical problems too, many of which can be helped with 'mind therapy' . I have many clients amazed at how relaxation techniques can help other conditions.
Pippa will ensure you have a professional tailor made session just for you!
Many problems only require 2 therapy sessions and possibly a cd or MP3 download can be given for you to continue your therapy at home, if appropriate, and then a follow up appointment can be made if necessary. However progress will be discussed and any further appointments will be explained and agreed upon before any further bookings are made.
every week day with evening appointments available up until 7.30pm, weekend appointments by arrangement, Skype or FaceTime appointments can be arranged.