Complete Mind Therapy Phil Steele BA(HONS) MA HYP, ACMT. RM
Port Of Liverpool Building
07540312039 / 07540312039
Treat people as you'd want to be treated - that's my motto.
Hi I'm Phil Steele Complete Mind Therapist & welcome to Relief Hypnotherapy, based in Liverpool UK working with clients all over the world.
My office is in Liverpool City Centre, but I can treat you over Skype & Facebook too.
Why use me? I not only treat clients but I train other hypnotherapists and so my knowledge & skills are unique.
See you soon, kindest
Whats our latest news:
- Helped a lady make more sales in 3 days than her past month by working on her self esteem
- Changed a young man's anxiety & panic at maintaining an erection, he reported lasting from 45 seconds to 7 minutes after just 1 session
- Gave a young mum the confidence to beat her postnatal depression
- Empowered a man to beat the blues by managing his back pain
You probably already know what you need hypnotherapy for, so make sure you find the best hypnotherapist.
We are trained to the highest level in guiding people into a natural state of hypnosis and it's no special secret how we do this, we simply talk and communicate in a way that leads you into a very pleasant and comfortable level of relaxation. At this point we use the training that we have heavily invested in to get you moving towards the person you want to be.
Our specialty is Anxiety & Depression - We have helped countless people who have tried different solutions in the past, and you may be pleased to know that I have helped 100s of people just like you have benefited from Relief Hypnotherapy (please contact me for customer reviews). We also help with a range of other areas as listed below, and after your treatment you will get free access to a library of hypnosis audios:
- Stop Smoking
- Lose Weight
- Bad Habits
- Sexual Issues
- Pain Management
Through your free consultation with us we can create the best strategy for you. This could mean helping you erase the feelings that a past situation or event caused, changing how triggers of your problem affect you or giving you the ability to cope when situations arise that normally make you suffer.
This means you can create a brand new start in life, do the things that you have felt your issues have held you back from and become that person that's underneath the surface. The true happy you.
We explain in our first encounter how hypnotherapy works and ensure that throughout our time together you have control, safety and if possible, FUN! Life can be too serious at times and hypnotherapy is a positive experience so why not smile as you make your life better.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a member of the GHR who ensure that hypnotherapy is provided safely and to a quality standard. I attend monthly sessions with fellow hypnotherapists in Merseyside to develop new strategies to help people like you.
Data protection & client confidentiality are two major values I live by, therefore I would never reveal the private & personal information people like you trust me with.
I have used hypnotherapy to stop my fear of heights, so I know how to see things from your point of view.
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy (highest qualification)
- Complete Mind Therapist
- Reiki Master & Teacher
- BA 2:1 honours in History
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Feedback I have had from clients who have found me through the directory is that they feel sometimes this site doesn't give a full picture of the types of things I help people succeed with.
Here are some examples of recent cases that I have successfully treated & the client is happy for me to mention only the reason for treatment:
- Bereavement Support
- Stop Smoking (tobacco & weed)
- Cocaine Addiction
- Nail Biting
- Phobia of flying
- Phobia of spiders
- Business Motivation
- Gym Motivation
- Back Pain management
- Weight Loss (on Drs orders)
- Male Impotence
- Bulimia (contact me to here the clients story in their own words)
- Job Interview Confidence (contact me to hear the clients story in their own words)
- Past Life Regression
I look forward to helping you.
Photos & videos
- £160 for a session of hypnotherapy (1 - 1.5 hours). This is a proven technique used by the leading, well known hypnotherapist. One session and the audio supplied to be listened to at home will help you with any issues & change.
- £60 for relaxation hypnotherapy.
- £30 per session of Reiki (usually £45)
- EFT available on request.
- Some treatments may need more than one session like weightloss
All services require a deposit at time of booking of 50% via PayPal or bank transfer.
I offer a free audio with every session where you can listen through your phone, tablet or computer. I can also put them on CD if you prefer. If you are not local - No problem. Hypnotherapy is just as effective via Skype or Facetime.
Hypnotherapy is often misunderstood by the general public and over complicated by some therapists. In a nutshell hypnotherapy is a combination of relaxation of the mind (hypnosis) which creates conditions to treat emotional & habitual Issues (therapy). We readily enter hypnosis when we catch ourselves daydreaming about a certain memory, or when we plan for the future like picturing yourself in that new dress.
Hypnosis is a natural state that you encounter daily ranging from light levels of trance (like when you talk to someone & have to ask them to repeat themselves as you weren't concentrating) to the deepest state of relaxation, sleep.
If you are unsure of how hypnosis or hypnotherapy works, please get in touch and I'll happily talk to you with no obligation. (Call, text, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter or Email). You can also add me on Facebook, follow on Twitter @reliefhypno1
Due to an increase in bookings only some evening sessions are available for next few months