Peter Bryant B(Mus.) Hons, MSc, DHP(NC), CNHC.
8-26 Bath Street
Welcome to Catalyst Therapy!
Hello, I'm Peter Bryant, and I am the director of Catalyst Therapy Ltd. Catalyst Therapy prides itself on providing a high-quality hypnosis and psychotherapy service. I hope that this page gives you a little more detail on how Hypno-psychotherapy and Catalyst Therapy can assist you.
About Catalyst Therapy
Catalyst Therapy is a unique practice in that we offer both Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy. This means that Catalyst Therapy can assist with a wider range of issues and conditions. Hypno-psychotherapy provides a more comprehensive, in-depth service, for issues regarding depression, eating disorders, sexual issues and anxiety conditions among others. However, we also cater for smoking cessation, weight management and anxiety, stress, and phobias.
About Peter Bryant.
Peter Bryant is the director of Catalyst Therapy. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Music from the University of Surrey in addition to a Master’s in Psychology from the University of London. In 2015, Peter was honoured to receive the J.P. Nobel award for research in Music and hypnosis.
He completed psychotherapy training with the National College of Hypnosis, Psychotherapy and Mindfulness and is a registered hypnotherapist with the National Society of Hypnosis, Psychotherapy, and Mindfulness. Also, he is registered with the Professional Standards Authority through the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council and is currently on the UKCP Accreditation pathway working towards an Advanced Diploma in Hypno-psychotherapy.
Peter is an integrative and multi-modal therapist and has gained clinical experience with issues including eating disorders, motivation and confidence issues, weight management, smoking cessation, anxiety issues, suicidal thoughts & self-harm, guilt and remorse, bereavement, irritable bowel syndrome and dermatological issues.
Peter’s strong research background enables him to keep up-to-date with research from journals and other publications on the topics of hypnosis and psychotherapy. His own previous research has examined the application of musical illusions in musical composition, the application of binaural beats for acute pain management and the psychological and neurological relationship between music and hypnosis.
If you would like further information on the Catalyst Therapy service, please do not hesitate to contact us on 07909 449 445 or email email@example.com.
Training, qualifications & experience
• I have an MSc in Psychology from the University of London.
• I have completed three years of training with the National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy.
• I am a registered hypnotherapist with the National College of Hypnosis, Psychotherapy and Mindfulness.
• I am a registered trainee member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
• I am a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
• I have been trained and maintain regular contact with a range of experts with over 50,000 therapy-hours in a wide variety of disciplines.
• I am currently completing further continuing professional development with an Advanced Diploma in Hypno-Psychotherapy alongside specialist training in Weight Management, Smoking Cessation and Depression Treatment.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
I believe that everyone should have access to high-quality therapy. My rates are, therefore, dependent on personal circumstances and what you can comfortably afford. Please contact me in the first instance to discuss fee queries.
My standard rates, however, are:
£75 per hour for hypnosis and multi-modality psychotherapy.
£175.00 for single session smoking cessation.
Tuesday's 3pm - 10pm. Other times are available by arrangement.