Hi, I’m Penny.
I help my clients to increase or even regain their confidence and self esteem through accomplishing their goals by using motivational, results orientated coaching and extensive clinical hypnosis skills practised over the last 13 years.
I was fortunate to have been trained personally Terence Watts of Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis (EICH), a Fellow Royal Society of Medicine and later by the Centre of Coaching but most recently, I am now a trained and Certified Licensed Practitioner of FATnosis with Steve Miller, The Weight Loss Master.
Based in Harpenden, I have worked on a wide range of issues with some wonderful people and helped them successfully overcome their own personal battles.
So whether you want to lose weight or have another personal or business goal you want to achieve, or perhaps deal with a problem that stops you doing what you want to do and live the life you want, then contact me and we can discuss how hypnotherapy and motivational coaching can help.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnoanalysis (Advanced) Hypnosis and Clinical Hypnotherapy - The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis (EICH)
- Executive and Personal Coaching with the Centre of Coaching
- Stress Management
- Parts Therapy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Creative Solution Focused Therapy
- Time Line Therapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Certified Licensed Practitioner of FATnosis with Steve Miller, The Weight Loss Master.
I am a member of The Association of Professional Hypnosis & Psychotherapy (APHP), National Register of Psychotherapists and Counsellors (NRPC) and the Association of Weight Loss Practitioners. I am also fully insured and offer a totally confidential service.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Motivational Coaching for
Personal and professional goals
from £75 per session.
Free Initial Consultation by phone, Skype or face to face for c. 30 mins to 1 hour to overview the problem and establish number of sessions and cost.
I offer a free 30 minute initial consultation to all clients by phone, skype or in person.
Weekdays 9am to 7pm