Hello, I'm Penny, a qualified and experienced hypnotherapist and life coach for the last 13 years and now based in Harpenden and St Albans. I work across a wide range of areas:-
- anxiety, fears and phobias
- weight loss and hypnoband
- self confidence
My success is based upon my belief that everyone has the capability and the right to be the best they can be - whatever that is.
Hypnosis is a naturally occurring state, allowing you to overcome limiting ideas and beliefs and develop new thinking and behaviours, whilst coaching can give you new strategies for the future.
- Are you going through a crisis or have a problem or behaviour you no longer want or need?
- Have you reached a crossroads in your life, and thought 'enough is enough'?
Then get in touch to have a chat and see whether hypnotherapy and or coaching and me can help you.
If you're ready to make changes and want your life to be different, then call me to make those changes now and organise a Free Initial Consultancy.
Training, qualifications & experience
I was trained in Hypnoanalysis (Advanced), Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy at The Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis by Terence Watts, a highly acclaimed and respected practitioner and Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine.
My coaching qualification is from the Centre of Coaching for Executive and Personal Coaching.
Further study in Stress Management, Parts Therapy, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Creative Solution Focused Therapy, Time Line Therapy, EFT, SymbioDynamics and HypnoBand.
I am a member of The Association of Professional Hypnosis & Psychotherapy (APHP) and National Register of Psychotherapists and Counsellors (NRPC) and also fully insured.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Coaching in areas such as
Work Life Balance
Health and Body
£75 per session.
Free Initial Consultation for c. 30 mins to 1 hour to overview the problem and establish number of sessions and cost.
Weekdays 9am to 5pm Wednesday in St Albans