Peb Thomas - Clinical Hypnotherapist, BSc (Hons), MBPsS, D. Hyp, MNCH (Reg)
Be Free Hypnotherapy & Life Coaching
50 High Street
Henley In Arden
01564 339950 / 07970 814848
I am an experienced, fully qualified and certified hypnotherapist who is accredited by professional organisations including the British Psychological Society, the National Council of Hypnotherapy and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council. In addition to hypnotherapy I also run evening classes in Mindfulness. I work with clients both at my office in Henley in Arden and using Skype with clients at a distance
If you are reading my profile, then it is very likely that there is something that you are not happy or comfortable with and want to change. Think about it for a moment. What is it you want?
That's the first step to changing - actually thinking about what you want rather than what you don't want. The second step might be to contact me and come and have a chat. I am very approachable, understanding and non-judgemental. It is a wonderful privilege to help people quickly find the change they desire in themselves through their work with me. Would you like to come and talk with me for half an hour, free of charge?
I work with people who want:
- to change the way in which they behave (e.g panic attacks, managing alcohol intake and other addictions, OCD, stress, nervous behaviour, sleep problems, stop smoking (including the use of electronic cigarettes))
- to change the way they think (e.g. intrusive thoughts, fear and phobias, unwanted memories, procrastination)
- to change the way they feel (e.g, anxiety, changing their experience of pain, stress management, self confidence and self esteem)
I work with children aged 7 and over and adults of all ages.
Please visit my website for more information, or contact me to discuss your particular area of interest. I offer a free initial 30 minute consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Human Psychology
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (D. Hyp)
- Diploma in Paediatric Hypnotherapy
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapy
- Solution Focused Hypno-Psychology
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) Professional Coaching
- Solution Focused Counselling Skills
- BWRT (Brain Working Recursive Therapy®)
- Mindfulness teaching
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
High Blood Pressure
Paedriatric / Pedriatric
Emetophobia / Vomiting
Managing alcohol intake
Initial consultation - 30 minutes, free of charge.
Standard hypnotherapy and life coaching session are charged at £65 per session (55 mins) during normal working hours, and £75 for evening or Saturday morning appointments.
Smoking cessation costs £160 for a single 90 minute session which is completed during normal office hours. (£175 for evening or Saturday mornings).
8 week Be Free with Mindfulness courses are £250 which include a 15 min telephone consultation, cd or mp3 download of meditations, workbook and journal. Each session runs for two hours. These courses are designed to be run with small groups and are highly participatory.
- Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society
- Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy
- Member of the Complementary & National Healthcare Council
- Practitioner Member of Anxiety UK
- Member of the Institute of Brain Working Recursive Therapy (BWRT)
- Member of the UK College of Mindfulness Meditation
Monday to Thursday, 8.30am - 5.00pm (Evening and Saturday morning appointments available by arrangement)