Pamela Crane BA (Hons) Dip Hyp, SQHP, CHPC, GHSC Accredited GHR reg
The Anderida Practice
01342 730 890 / 07901 888 890
Hello, Are you fed up of being stuck? Do you want to let go of old outdated behaviours and habits? Maybe you need help getting back on track?
You have heard about the benfits of hypnotherapy and how it has worked for so many people. Perhaps you would like to know how you could benefit from it too?
As a highly qualified, long serving Senior level qualified clinical hypnotherapist, my friendly, inspiring and professional approach is designed to help you to achieve life-changing results. I have an excellent reputation for helping people to overcome life-limiting issues.
Hypnotherapy and its benefits
Your subconscious is amazing and hypnotherapy is just a way of accessing and working with your subconscious to enable it to help you just as it has done for millions of others.
I specialise in all things anxiety related - if it's making you anxious then it can be treated. Whether this is related to pain, weight, fears or phobias, pregnancy, social or professional anxiety ond a whole lot more, I'm happy to discuss your issues and the ways in which I could help you.
To further enhance a successful outcome and to get your conscious and subconscious working together, I will show you conscious techniques and also provide you with a complimentary self hypnosis CD.
I offer a no cost, no obligation initial telephone consultation where we can discuss your needs and requirements and you can ask questions, allowing you to make an informed decision about whether to proceed with therapy.
What to do next:
- Telephone or email me with a brief outline of the issue/s you want to resolve.
- We carry out or agree a mutually convenient time for your complimentary telephone consultation.
- During your consultation we will discuss your issues and I will inform you of how I might help. If you decide to go ahead...
- We book a mutually agreeable appointment for your treatment.
- Your transformation begins!
Training, qualifications & experience
Professionally trained and fully insured, I work to high standards within the strict code of ethics required by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council where confidentiality is paramount.
My previous 25 year career within the social, health and education sectors has afforded me a sound basis for the work I do. Seeing the transformation in people brings me great joy.
Hypnoesitherapy Master Certificate (pain management)
CHPC - Certificate in Hypnotherapy for Pregnancy and Childbirth
EPPC - Educational Performance Practitioner Certificate
Sheila Granger - Virtual Gastric Band Practitioner
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Pain elimination
- Healing your inner child
- Talks and demonstrations: If you attend or represent a group or organisation in the Sussex area and you are looking for talks and demonstrations on hypnotherapy and/or guided visualisation for the members please do contact me.
Photos & videos
Your complimentary, no obligation telephone consultation takes approximately 20 - 30 minutes.
I offer one-off and affordable packages which are discussed in your consultation. To ensure you the very best service, my prices are set by the session/programme and are not restricted to the hour. You will never be encouraged to have sessions you do not need.
Hypnotherapy Sessions dealing with a wide range of issues - £70
Your first (or one-off) hypnotherapy session may take up to two hours. Subsequent hypnotherapy sessions usually take between 60 and 90 minutes.
Hypnotherapy De-Stress - £60
Please visit my website for the prices and details of all programmes I offer.
- Keeping cool in a heatwave
- Training your mind and body to sleep
- Ways to cope with your Christmas preparations
Examples of feedback from people I have helped:
“Thank you so much for all your help. Three phials of blood were taken easily today!”
(Father of a 16 year old with a long term fear of needles who needed to have blood tests)
"Hi Pam, thought I'd send you this pic of me going around Cadwell Park race track. This is one of the things I wanted to do once I'd lost the weight and with your help I did it! It's fair to say you've changed my whole life for the better"
(See the photographs section to view this picture)
"It's been ten months now since I've needed to take any pain killers. Being without pain is wonderful. Coming to you was the best investment I have ever made."
(F.B. Crowborough - arthritis in her knee)
Please visit my the 'Testimonials' page of my website to see more.
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm. Some evening and Saturday appointments available.