Pamela Crane BA (Hons) Dip Hyp, SQHP, CHPC, GHSC Accredited GHR reg
The Anderida Practice
01342 730 890 / 07901 888 890
Hello, do you feel that it's now time to let go of your anxiety, a phobia or unhelpful behaviours and habits? Have you been diagnosed with a condition which causes you pain and the only option appears to be a lifetime on pain killers? Perhaps you need help with motivation for weight loss, to get that job, to pass your driving test or just to get you back on track?
Specialising in pain relief and all things anxiety related, Pamela is fully certified, registered and insured. Her extensive experience in the therapeutic field spans almost 30 years and she has been awarded the higher status of Senior Qualified Hypnotherapist. Using a combination of techniques, Pamela's inspiring and professional approach has helped thousands of individuals to achieve life-changing results as quickly as possible.
A fully accredited member of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) Pamela works within the strict code of ethics required by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC).
To further enhance your successful outcome, Pamela will also show you conscious techniques and provide you with a complimentary relaxation, confidence-boosting CD. Where appropriate, a recording of your session can be made to enable you to benefit between appointments and in the future.
Offering you a no obligation, initial telephone consultation, Pamela is happy to discuss your needs and requirements and answer any questions you might have, allowing you to make an informed decision about whether to proceed with therapy.
Here is just one example of positive feedback Pamela has received:
"After suffering with anxiety for a few years, I came to you after it gradually started to get worse. Hypnotherapy has been a big help and an option I wish I'd have thought of sooner; it's been a major help to me in battling my anxiety in ways I wouldn't have been able to foresee beforehand and has helped me become more positive as a person. It's effect was so beneficial to me and I am sincerely grateful for all the help you have given me. You are a lovely person and I will recommend you to anyone who would benefit from hypnotherapy"
(K.E. Forest Row)
Your next step:
- Telephone or email Pamela with a brief outline of the issue/s you want to resolve.
- After your telephone consultation Pamela will advise on how many sessions will be required. (Some issues require just one session but more complex ones will need a few more) If you decide to go ahead...
- A mutually agreeable appointment for your treatment is booked and carried out.
- Your transformation begins!
Training, qualifications & experience
OldPain2Go Practitioner (elimination or reduction of diagnosed pain)
Hypnoesitherapy Master Certificate (pain management)
CHPC - Certificate in Hypnotherapy for Pregnancy and Childbirth
EPPC - Educational Performance Practitioner Certificate
Sheila Granger - Virtual Gastric Band Practitioner
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Pain elimination
- Healing your inner child
- Talks and demonstrations: If you attend or represent a group or organisation in the Sussex area and you are looking for talks and demonstrations on hypnotherapy and/or guided visualisation to reduce the stress or to motivate the members please do contact me.
Photos & videos
Your complimentary, no obligation telephone consultation takes approximately 20 - 30 minutes.
Pamela offers one-off and affordable packages which are discussed in your consultation. To ensure you the very best service, prices are set by the session/programme and are not restricted to the hour. You will never be encouraged to have sessions you do not need.
Hypnotherapy Sessions dealing with a wide range of issues - £70
Your first (or one-off) hypnotherapy session may take up to two hours. Subsequent hypnotherapy sessions usually take between 60 and 90 minutes.
Hypnotherapy De-Stress - £60
Please visit Pamela's website for the prices and details of all programmes on offer.
- Keeping cool in a heatwave
- Training your mind and body to sleep
- Ways to cope with your Christmas preparations
Examples of feedback from people I have helped:
“Thank you so much for all your help. Three phials of blood were taken easily today!”
(Father of a 16 year old with a long term fear of needles who needed to have blood tests)
"Hi Pam, thought I'd send you this pic of me going around Cadwell Park race track. This is one of the things I wanted to do once I'd lost the weight and with your help I did it! It's fair to say you've changed my whole life for the better"
(See the photographs section to view this picture)
"It's been ten months now since I've needed to take any pain killers. Being without pain is wonderful. Coming to you was the best investment I have ever made."
(F.B. Crowborough - arthritis in her knee)
Please visit my the 'Testimonials' page of my website to see more.
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm. Some evening and Saturday appointments available.