10 Waterworks Road
07702 042220 / 07702 042220
Welcome to Nigel Boshein Hypnotherapy in Portsmouth
Thank you for visiting my site. I am a qualified Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and lifespan Integration therapis. I offer a purpose built onsite facility with free on street parking in a quiet location.
I am able to offer you a professional, relaxed and non-judgmental service which will quickly have you feeling at ease and confident discussing things that can often be very personal, and in some cases may have been painful experiences.
Hypnosis can help a wide range of issues, whether emotional, psychological or even physical. Hypnosis can help where other, perhaps more traditional methods have failed.
Are you are ready to you make changes in your life? Perhaps you want to quit smoking, deal with your anxiety, maybe weight loss is your goal. Or perhaps you would like to overcome a fear or phobia.
I successfully help adults and children to overcome their problems, be that bullying at school, or in the workplace. Low Self Esteem, Anxiety conditions, overcome personal, family, professional and sexual problems. Hypnotherapy here can help you to make positive and in many cases dramatic changes in your life.
A recent client testimonial
Having gone through years believing I was invincible and that anxiety and depression were things that other people suffered from. It was a bit of a shock last year when I found myself struggling to cope with different aspects of my life and needing help. A close friend referred me to Nigel and although I was sceptical at first, I went with an open mind and willing to engage. Nigel and I had an instant connection and I felt completely at ease in his company. He listened, understood and thoroughly helped me take control of my life. Within a couple of months his guidance turned my life around. It is one of the best things I have done for myself and I truly feel like a different person. (25/01/2017)
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy IAEBP
- Licensed Hypnoband Programme practitioner
- Licensed The Thrive Programme Consultant
- Lifespan Integration therapist
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Lifespan Integration is a cutting edge therapy developed by Peggy Pace in 2003. Lifespan Integration has many functions, all of which serve to heal the entire body-mind system. Here are the reasons why Lifespan Integration works. Long after trauma is over, we hold within our minds and bodies the thoughts, emotions and fears that wound us. Lifespan Integration heals pain and suffering by using a healing timeline that integrates the painful memory which was not fully processed.
The timeline component clears the emotional distress that clients are holding in their minds and bodies and works to create change in the brain which results in new thinking and behavior. The most noticeable use of Lifespan Integration can be seen in the clearing of past or recent trauma. Adults who were abused in childhood have found relief in a few sessions and reported they felt better about life and were better able to handle their intimate relationships. Please go to www.lifespanintegration.com to learn more.
I am able to offer a free 45 minutes initial consultation/assessment. This service is also available over SKYPE
- Suggestion Therapy – £60 per session. This is normally one session.
- Cognitive Processing and Integration – £60 per session.
- Lifespan Integration therapy - £60 per hour.
- Relaxation session - £50 per session.
- The Thrive Programme™ - £65 per session. back by popular demand, the offer of 6 sessions for price of 5, if you pay up front. Normally around 6 - 8 sessions depending on how you feel you have progressed. Also £25.00 for Thrive workbook. Thrive sessions are also available over SKYPE.
- Children’s Therapy – £60 per session.
- Hypnoband™ - £269 - was £299. Virtual Gastric Band (four sessions). This includes 3 CDs and all the relevant literature. This is excellent value for money. Make those changes now. Call to make your appointment.
- Quit Smoking Easily - According to experts "Smoking is still the biggest cause of premature death in England, taking more than 100,000 lives in the UK every year.........Think you're going to struggle on your own, do you lack will-power and need a little help. Fantastic quit smoking easily with hypnotherapy. Normally £150.......December offer £120. This is a powerful session combining hypnotherapy with cognitive therapy. Approximately 90 minute session. This fee is payable in cash only.
- hypnoanalysis - £50 per session
Blowaway™ for children and Thrive Programme™ for children and teenagers
Blowaway is a gentle therapy to teach children to overcome fears, habits and unwanted behaviours in 60 to 90 minutes. Why wait until they are adults to get rid of emotional barriers... this is a great therapy to free children enabling them to flourish and grow.
Life these days can be stressful for children and young people. Perhaps they have difficulty balancing all of the pressures they face: to get into school, achieve grades, be popular and do all the "right" activities. Maybe a situation in the past, that the child just didn't know how to handle, creates that conflict. Sometimes the subconscious mind will react by creating habits, behaviours, emotional problems. We don't need to know or discuss the root cause during either Blowaway or Thrive ... Without discussing it, we can change or overcome those habits, behaviours and emotional problems.
Book a session with me to see if either the Blowaway therapy or Thrive Programme would be helpful for the young person you care for. If, in my experience, I think the Blowaway will help, we'll go on to do the session there and then. Otherwise, we'll consider whether Thrive would be better for them. I'll also signpost you to any other options which may be helpful. If we do Blowaway, then pay me at the end of the session. If not, we'll consider this a free initial consultation.
Member of the International Association of Evidence Based Psychotherapy (IAEBP) Advanced & Accredited Member of IAPH - International Association of Pure Hypnoanalysts
Members are bound by a strict code of ethics which not only ensures premium quality care, but also guarantees complete privacy and confidentiality for the client.
Members of the IAEBP must also achieve a sufficient level of Continuing Professional Development, to ensure existing skills and techniques are constantly updated. Continuing Professional Development takes the form of advanced training and research in the fields of hypnosis, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis and other related areas.
Generally available Monday to Friday 0900 - 1800