Neil Drew - Dchp, Dp, MNCP Accredited, MAPHP Accredited, MNLP
I believe that everyone has the right to lead the life they want, as long as it is healthy and doesn’t harm them or anyone else. When attending a session with me, I will ensure you have my total commitment to achieving the life and way of being that you seek.
What makes a great therapist, mind coach and trainer is their depth of knowledge and understanding, and their experience, all of which I possess. The training I have received was lengthy and thorough and spans many years. All of this means that you have peace of mind in the quality, confidentiality and reassurance that you are in safe hands.
I can help with a wide variety of issues, so please do contact me regarding any questions you may have, or to book an initial consultation and I will be happy to help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a fully qualified and accredited practitioner in analytical hypnotherapy for deep seated emotional issues as well as clinical hypnotherapy.
I have worked in a college teaching hypnotherapy, in schools teaching teachers on CPD days, and additionally I have written over 40 published articles in magazines on matters of the mind and emotions.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (Dchp)
- Diploma in Psychotherapy (Dp)
- Psychosexual Specialist (Pss)
- Accredited Member of the Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (MAPHP)
- Master Neuro Linguistic Programming (MNLP)
- Member of the American Board of Hypnotherapy (MABh)
I follow the code of ethics that I share with the governing bodies of whom I am registered.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Childhood Behavioral and Emotional Issues
- Specializations include anxiety and panic attacks
- Work with members of the services to solve PTSD
- Academic Performance
- Career Enhancement
- Driving Tests
- Hypnotherapy Treatment - £116 per Session
- Single Session Smoking Cessation - £183 per Session
Note that the smoking cessation is a 2 hour session and other therapy sessions are 1 hour sessions, sports mind coaching is variable depending upon client needs.