Natalie Harris ADHyp HND Applied Biological Sciences
01706 224882 / 07866 552629
I'm Natalie Harris, a fully qualified Advanced Hypnotherapist and Reiki practitioner.
I have practiced and studied various mind therapies for many years; and I remain passionate about the power of the human mind, and its ability to enable anybody to live free from any issue which maybe holding them back in life,
Hypnosis is a perfectly natural relaxed state of mind which we enter into countless times every day. Its biological purpose is to allow the mind to rest in order to make sense of information and process it appropriately. It is rather like a daydream state, where it feels like you’ve had a few moments of peace away from everything else.
Although it’s perfectly natural and something we all continually achieve on some level, at times it doesn’t always appear easily accessible. This is due to the busy lives we lead, high demands and the constant stimulation all around us. Our minds seem to be constantly occupied, and there appears to be very little time for rest, reflection and recuperation.
All hypnosis is self- hypnosis, and during a course of treatment the therapist uses relaxation techniques to help the client achieve this natural state of mind; allowing advanced hypnotherapy techniques to be used to access the subconscious, establishing and addressing the cause of symptoms or undesirable responses.
Self- hypnosis and relaxation techniques are also passed on to the client, to allow them to access this natural state of mind quickly and easily, and manage their own well-being effectively long after the therapy is complete.
Hypnotherapy is effective with any issue that has an emotional basis; and as all responses whether psychological, physical or emotional, are nerve based and trigger an emotional response, hypnotherapy can help with any issue including the following:
- Pain management, including Pain Perception and fear of pain in Childbirth
- Addictions including Smoking, Alcohol, Gambling and Substance Use
- Stress, Tension and Anxiety including Panic Attacks
- Confidence, Self-esteem and Shyness
- Grief, Depression, Sadness, Negativity, and Guilt
- Intolerances and Allergies including IBS, Psoriasis, Eczema, Arthritis, Asthma and Hay Fever
- Compulsions, Habits, Stammering Nail Biting, Bed Wetting, OCD, and Overeating.
- Migraines, Nightmares, Neurosis, Headaches and High Blood Pressure
- Exam Nerves, Learning Barriers, Amnesia, Memory and Work /Sports Performance
- Phobias, Fears, General Nervous Symptoms, Indecisiveness and Lack of Direction
- Clumsiness, Twitching, Sexual Problems and Lack of Control
- Eating Disorders, Self-Harming Lack of Self- Worth and Relationship Issues
What's holding you back?
Choose a life free from....
Choose Soulsense hypnotherapy ................ healing from within!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Fully Qualified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
- A member of the Corporation of Advanced Hypnotherapy (CAH)
- Registered with the Complimentary and Natural Health Council (CNHC)
- Member of The Spiritual Workers Association
I am currently completing the following courses:
- BSc (HONS) Psychology
- Mindfulness Practitioner
- Shamanic Practitioner
I also hold the qualifications below:
- Reiki Practitioner
- HND Applied Biological Science
- HNC Business and Finance
- Certified Accountant
I have an extensive academic background, and amongst other subjects, I have studied Biology at Manchester Metropolitan University, having extensive scientific experience, worked as a research Assistant for Cancer Research, at Christies Hospital, Manchester; and am currently continuing to study towards, BSc (HONS) Psychology, Mindfulness Practitioner, and various natural healing techniques.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Natural Spiritual healing / assessments
- Shamanic soul retrieval / healing
- Meditation classes
- Group sessions including within a corporate/business setting
- Past life regression
Photos & videos
- No obligation, free initial consultation.
- £60 per session when booked individualy.
- £220 for four sessions of Hypnotherap, when paid in advance, any further sessions £40.
- £300 for a six session course (this can be a combination of hypnotherapy and other healing techniques including Shamainc soul/power retreival session)
- Healing sessions also available. Please see website for details.
The hypnotherapy techniques I use vary from mindfulness breathing and meditative practices, regression, past life regression, inner- child, time line and NLP, along with exclusive techniques, and are hugely empowering and life changing.
When necessary they can be combined with other powerful, healing techniques to increase their effectiveness, and enhance the healing process.
I use extremely powerful natural healing techniques including Shamanic soul/power retreival, and this has proved extremely successful with all clients, in particular where there is past trauma and/or substance miss use.
I am proud to say that my techniques have enabled clients to achieve outstanding, life changing results.
In my professional opinion, there are far more effective, long lasting, empowering techniques which can be used to address weight issues, rather than Gastric Band Hypnotherapy.
Please contact me for details on any of the above or for a free no obligation initial consultation.
To be kept informed of classes, courses and workshops, please visit my Facebook page.
Day time, evening and weekend appointments available.
Please enquire via telephone or email.