I came to hypnotherapy at the age of 17 and quickly realised the impact it could have on the quality of peoples lives. It led me on to a highly rewarding career in hypnotherapy, psychotherapy and counselling.
I have helped people overcome a great variety of symptoms including:
- marriage problems
- sexual problems
- relationship issues
My approach is completely adapted to the individual. I am here to really listen to you, I am interested in understanding you, so I can help you help yourself.
I hope to help my clients achieve a happier and more productive life. If you would like the opportunity to really be heard and enabled to overcome the issues you are facing please contact me.
What to expect
Don't be anxious about meeting me, over my 70 years of practice people have learnt to trust me enough to reveal those intimate thoughts and feelings that they have never ever been able to share with anyone else. Your story will be unique and we will learn together what will work for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a highly qualified Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist, and Psychoanalyst, and have been in practice for many, many years. I have worked with clients in private practice and also in an NHS clinic and, as you can read below.
- Advanced Diploma in Hypno-Psychotherapy [ADHP (NC)]
- M.A. (Psychotherapy and Counselling)
- Experience within an NHS clinic and in a Psychiatric Hospital.
- Over 20 years experience having working in Harley Steet.
- Experience in helping sports performance.
- National College of Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- 8 years training to be a Psychoanalyst
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Sports performance - if you are interested in how hypnotherapy can help your mind help your body be faster, quicker, stronger please contact me.
Let me help you win more...............
The first consultation lasts 1 hour 10 minutes and costs £70.
Following sessions are 50 minutes and are charged at £60-£100 (based on income).
Group therapy may be available at a lower fee.
I welcome enquiries from individuals and couples.
You can be certain of complete confidentiality and a non-judgmental approach.
Flexible daytime and evening appointments - please ask.