Mary Curtis Hyp.Dip.Isch.M.L.C (Hom)
191 Leyland Road
As a fully qualified, registered clinical hypnotherapist, people from all walks of life and of all ages come to experience Hypnotherapy. They are all amazed at its ease and the benefits it brings, and my sessions are personally tailored to help you. I truly love my work and will make you feel at ease.
Hypnotherapy is simply deepened meditation. Scientists say we use only 10% of the mind. So, imagine tapping into that potential of using the other 90%. Patients are amazed how easy it is to relax and feel free from stress. the environment in my home lends itself to healing and I get wonderful results in all aspects of my work.
Having worked in Holistic Medicine for over 20 years I have earnt myself a well established reputation in this field of work. I have featured in Local and National Press, and had my own TV show. ( Clips can be found on You Tube, search Mary Curtis Interviews.....) You can also read my acclaimed book "The Goldfish that Jumped", that explains my own personal journey. My second book "The Kingfisher That Rocked" is receiving tremendous reviews too. My latest book is called "The Stuck Duck" all about moving forward in life. Both are available through myself personally or from Amazon in both Kindle and paperback format.
I offer treatment for Smoking Cessation, Phobias, Confidence & Anxiety and Hypno-slimming sessions to name a few. One treatment can usually produce a wonderful result, allowing patients to feel more confident and self-assured, enjoying well-being and vitality.
Training, qualifications & experience
I hold a Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy. (Hyp.Dip.Isch.M.L.C (Hom)
I am a qualified Healer & Reiki Teacher, Homeopath and Health & Well-Being Consultant
I also do Life-Coaching, Workshops/Seminars, Talks & Retreats.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
My sessions last between 45-90 minutes and priced at £60.
Relief/improvements are usually noticed immediately.
Why not contact me to see how I can help you? You have truly got so much to gain.
- Also registered with Therapy Directory
Appointments are available Monday – Saturday.