Mary Burgess Dip(HE) DCHP MSBST Multi Award Winning Clinical Hypnotherapist
Southsea & IOW
Hampshire & IOW
01243 430098 / 077961 79792
Fear of Flying
Driving Test/Exam Nerves
Addictions - Gambling, Drugs, Food, Sugar
I often see clients from the Isle of Wight, Berkshire, Surrey, East Sussex & am happy to offer Skype sessions to those unable to come to my clinics, Clients from ALL areas accepted.
Over 17 years Clinical Experience in Clinical Hypnosis, Counselling, Life Coaching, Diet & Nutrition & Stress Management.
Clients from ALL area`s accepted Home visits by special arrangement.
Specialist is Smoking Cessation success extremely high
Cert in Childhood Weight Management
Diet & Nutrition Qualifications for Adults.
As featured on BBC radio & in National magazines & National Newspapers 2016 including
The Times Newspaper
The Mail On Sunday
BBC TV'S Have I Got News For You
The Evening Standard
Take A Break
BBC Radio Solent
WINNER of the Venus Awards `Inspirational Women` category October 2014
WINNER of Jacqueline Gold`s #WOW women in business award Sept 2014
Finalist Portsmouth News Women of the year awards Nov 2014 `Inspirational Women` Category
University Trained & Accredited
Registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
Member of the College of Medicine
Home visits by arrangement
Hampshire clinics in Southsea & Emsworth & on the IOW
I provide a professional service without gimmicks and can provide evidence of my qualifications and insurance details.
All of my training has been onsite in a classroom environment and my exams were provided by external examination boards.
My initial training took just under two years in 1999
I also completed the UK`s first University accredited Diploma of Higher Education in Clinical Hypnosis at St Mary`s University College part of the UK`s first Clinical Hypnotherapy degree programme.
I have over 17 years experience in practice I am also an
Member of The College Of Medicine
I specialise in:
Eating Disorders (Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder, Body Images Disorder
Fear of Flying
Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis
Gastric Band Hypnosis (no gimmicks)
NEW for 2016 Couples Therapy or Individual therapy for sexual renewal get back that spark.
I CAN HELP WITH ALMOST ANY CONDITION !!
Clients from ALL area`s accepted I also offer a pick up & drop off service from the Isle Of Wight ferry & local train stations.
Plus much more for info visit www.maryburgess.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma HE Clinical Hypnosis University accredited July 2011
Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapy / Psychotherapy Kings College London 2009
Ultradepth Course in Somnambulistic Hypnosis tutor James Ramey USA
Foundation Course Clinical Hypnotherapy
Professional Course Clinical Hypnotheray
Diploma in Stress Management from Steven Palmer at Priory Hospital Group
Diploma Child Psychology
Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis
Introduction to NLP(Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
CPD Cert Nutrition for Weight Loss
CPD Cert in Diet & Nutrition
CPD Cert in Childhood Weight Management
Authoritarian Weight Loss presented by Steve Miller (Sky TV`s Fat Families)
Currently finishing my Psychology degree with Open University Year 3
Senior Practitioner CNHC & Voluntary Register.
*Please Note I Do NOT Use Regression Or Adversion Techniques*
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis
Hoarding Disorder (I have a specialist company that can help clear the Hoarders Home in a sensitive & respectful manner under my supervision)
PTSD Post Traumatic Stress Disorders
CBT Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Stress Related Illness
Driving Test confidence and nerve sessions
Help for people with Dyslexia
Hypnotherapy for Men
Photos & videos
- Ongoing - New Year New You Weight Loss Programme
- Ongoing - Fly without fear workshop
- Ongoing - New year, new improved you
ALL SESSIONS INCLUDE CD/MP3 & LITERATURE FOLLOW UP OPTIONS & CONTINUED SUPPORT BY EMAIL & PHONE
Please be aware that a large number of people claiming to be fully qualified simply aren't & you are advised to make checks before agreeing to let these people treat you.
Hopefully in the next few year`s the GMC (General Medical Council) will accredit Clinical Hypnotherapists who have undertaken qualifications with a recognised institution with a government recognised classification.
You are paying for professional services and results that will change your life forever.
*I don`t believe a person that has studied for just 5 days on one of the courses readily available on the Internet has enough knowledge to treat people correctly or provide credible Hypnotherapy services read details on my website of what to look for when choosing a Hypnotherapist.*
- Anxiety and the working women
- Fear of flying - aerophobia
- Brexit anxiety
- Dental phobia - dentaphobia
- Therapy for the LBGT community
- Fear of flying - Aerophobia
- Depression Awareness Week 20-26th April
- National No Smoking Day 2015
- Sleep Awareness Week 2-8th March
- Hypno4Hypertension - high blood pressure
- Havening - overcome your mental blocks in 2015
- Make 2015 your year!
- Eating 9 to 5
- Christmas stress free and New Year's resolutions
- Alcohol Awareness
- SAD - Seasonal affective disorder and you.
- Body Dysmorphia - Seeing the real you
- Addictions - the road to recovery
- Quit smoking in October
- Phobias: 'You can get over it'
- Obalon - the new gastric balloon pill - for or against?
- The great sugar debate - is sugar the new tobacco?
- The 2 day New Year diet help with hypnosis
- New year, new you
- Stress: 10 steps to help you to feel you again
- OCD - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- What causes someone to be fearful of flying?
- Can hypnosis help to change a child’s attitude towards food?
- Panic Disorder - How to cope everyday
- HypnoBirthing Fit for the Future Queen
- Passive Smoking and its Dangers
- Compulsive Hoarding (Pathological Collecting)
- The 5:2 Plan & Hypnotherapy
- 'I want to stop smoking, I can't afford it any more'
- The 5:2 Diet how does it work is it good for us?
- National No Smoking Day Weds 13th March
- National Eating Disorder Awareness Week - How Can Hypnosis Help those Suffering ?
- Hypnosis - Does it really work?
- Hypnotherapy For Morning Sickness, Pregnancy & Hypnobirthing
- Dyslexia Helped By Clinical Hypnosis
- Smoking Cessation with Hypnosis
- Want a Bikini Body
- Hypnosis: A proven way to overcome exam nerves!
- Hypnotherapy On The Isle Of Wight
- Weight Loss Hypnotherapy
Please call us for a FREE telephone consultation all clients treated in the strictest confidence
Office 01243 430 098
Mobile 077961 79792
Payment plans available for ALL treatment`s (excludes Quit Smoking)
Email me at email@example.com
One of the UK`s first University trained & University accredited Clinical Hypnotherapists
**I also accept clients wishing to use their insurance for treatment sessions & provide invoices & insurance reports**
Payments to me can be made by Credit Card/Debit Card or bank transfer
Please note I also provide Hypnosis for Brides & their wedding parties to help with wedding jitters & much more.
Clinics held on the Isle Of Wight & London call for available dates
Find me on social media
I work all the hours to suit my clients this includes weekends and evenings ask for details calls for appointments 8am-9pm everyday including Sunday, Bank Holiday`s