Mark Gosbee MSc; Addiction Master & Anxiety Specialist; Advanced Hypnotist; CRB
07917723728 - email enquiries only
"Mark has helped me gain control again and I am extremely grateful to him." C. K., Maidstone
Clients describe me as an experienced, understanding and effective hypnotherapist, who gets to the heart of your problem quickly, in order to achieve the most beneficial and lasting results for you.
As a Senior clincial hypnotist, I can treat most issues. However, I specialise in three areas:
- Addiction - what's your refuge? Drinking, gambling, drugs, sex, pornography, internet or food getting you down? Tired of the lies? Sabotaging your health? Impeding your career? Spoiling your relationships? Wrecking your happiness? About time you dealt with it, while there is still time.
- Anxiety - panic attacks, workplace stress, anger, fears, phobias, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), physical, emotional and sexual violence or childhood anxiety preventing you from getting more out of life? Imagine living your life without that horrible, stressy feeling...
You may have discovered that these areas share a good deal of overlap - if you suffer from an addiction, you often experience anxiety; and vice versa, if you suffer from anxiety, you may be tempted to turn to food, alcohol, gambling and substances or pick up unwanted behaviours to cope with your feelings.
Recognising this, where relevant, I treat both as two sides of the same coin. Makes sense, doesn't it?
- Weight loss programme, and rapid one day hypnotic gastric band or new gastric balloon - isn't it time to quit making excuses and stop yo-yo dieting? Get on top of your habits and cravings and start smiling in the mirror again, having finally slipped into that 'ambition outfit' you bought ages ago?
- You may also benefit from your own bespoke 12-month programme to keep you on course, for lasting success and happiness. Please ask.
Moreover, you may simply want to achieve more at work, in life or in sport:
- Success coaching - sports, business, public speaking, confidence, memory skills, speed reading, self-esteem, life-coaching, motivation, state management and exam performance.
You benefit from a raft of the most modern, safe and yet powerful techniques in the field of psychological, neurological and behavioural change.
Imagine seeing and feeling improvement sooner, and in fewer sessions. This in turn, saves you money, time and hassle compared with longer, much slower therapy.
Your sessions take place at my Falmouth and Penzance clinics. London clients are seen at my main, off-Harley Street private medical centre, in a quiet, discreet mews, in central London.
For absolute discretion, you may also be seen in the familiar comfort of your own home. Please ask.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY:-
As for how soon you may feel the benefits, my clients' experiences convince more than I ever could:
"I have been struggling with something deeply personal for a good number of years now, since the death of my mum, which led to destructive behaviour. Mark has helped me gain control again and I am extremely grateful to him." C. K., Maidstone
"In the week since my first session for depression, I have already enjoyed more 'good' days than I used to get in a year on anti-depressants." P.J., London
"This guy seriously helped me with something that was very upsetting, very emotional. It was all at once holding me back and motivating me in the wrong way. In a very quick, logical and woo-free session, he helped me. If you have one of those 'things' you're aware of and keep thinking you need to resolve but never get round to it, speak to Mark. He fixes people." S. B., Bristol
"Good news Mark, for the first time in a year and a half I drove myself to the shop today. I shopped at leisure, and even stood in front of a wall of different perfumes whilst waiting to pay. I used the technique every time I was triggered and only needed my inhaler and antihistamine once! Happy days... The reaction was definitely less violent, and there was no fear or even thought about the traffic around me. The technique worked well when that side was triggered also.Thank you for a great session yesterday. Onwards and upwards!" L. P., Gwent, Wales, 2016
Life can be full of stresses and strains that drag you down. Clients describe their sessions as among the most uplifting, enabling and relaxing experiences of their lives. And you can leave all that all your own rubbish of your past behind that drags you down, kills your dreams and that clutters up your life, too...
How my academic background benefits you:
A former research associate at the Department of Anatomy and Developmental Biology (History of Medicine) at UCL, I tutored and mentored junior doctors from leading UK medical schools. I received MSc scholarship funding from The Wellcome Trust, to study at Imperial College and University College, London (UCL).
I achieved full PhD funding from the UK government's Humanities Research Board, to undertake doctoral research on aspects of the pre-history of clinical hypnosis and spontaneous healing, through the royal ceremony of the laying on of hands.
I also hold a first class honours degree from Royal Holloway, University of London and an M.A. from Edinburgh University, which gives you the benefit of my academic depth and range of experience.
Having researched the close and sensitive relations between mind, thought and emotion for a quarter of a century, I channel this body of learning, experience and understanding for your direct benefit and getting you that all-important result.
What to do next:
Call me now on - email only at present - to arrange your complimentary, no-obligation 10-minute telephone consultation, to discuss your issue(s) in more detail and discover how I can help you best achieve your best result. You deserve it.
Training, qualifications & experience
Professional, accredited, security checked and insured
It is important you feel safe and relaxed in my care, as your practitioner. To that end, my training is accredited by the following respected authorities:
- Advanced Practitioner of Clinical Hypnotherapy, trained at the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) accredited Cressingham Institute of Clinical Hypnosis
- Fellow and Member of the Board of the Association of Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists (ACCPH) accrediting and standards body.
- Valid CRB Enhanced checked (for working with children and minors) for your complete peace of mind, from new DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service), since Oct 2013
- NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner - NLPA and British Institute of Hypnotherapy accredited. Diploma in NLP Leadership (INLPTA)
- GHSC accredited training in Clinical Hypnosis, Responsive Hypnotherapy, Rapid Will-Stop Smoking Cessation Hypnotherapy and advanced Eye-Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR Accelerated) for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and rapid alleviation of bad memories and feelings.
- Sub-modalities - change the building-blocks of your reality for change - WSOH
- 'Blast technique' - change bad feelings and memories with your eyes wide open -WSOH
- Coaching Diploma - Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), 2006
- Responsive Coaching® - Cressingham College, Dartford
- Diploma in NLP Leadership (INLPTA) - Nick Hill Associates, Slough
NLP Business Coaching - Cressingham Training, Dartford
Stress and Anger Management Coaching - Cressingham Training, Dartford
Diploma in Life Coaching - Warwickshire School of Hypnotherapy
NLP Practitioner for Health (NLPA) - Cressingham College, Dartford
- NLP Master Practitioner (ACCPH) - Cressingham College, Dartford
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapy (ACCPH), Cressingham College, Dartford
- Sports Performance Psychology - Warwickshire School of Hypnotherapy
Success and Happiness Coaching - Cressingham Training, Dartford
- Confidence and Assertiveness Coaching - Cressingham Training, Dartford
- Neuro-Hypnotic Healing - The NLP Academy, Croydon
- Natural Energy Healing - Cressingham Training, Dartford
- Master Level III Usui Reiki Healer, Cressingham Training, Dartford
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Accelerated EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing for relief of trauma, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) or suffering from flashbacks and bad feelings.
Hypnotherapy for children.
'Blast' technique for rapid alleviation of anxiety, bad feelings and trauma.
EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique for the relief of stuck states, procrastination and nervousness.
Cognitive Behavioural Coaching for executives, leaders and high performers who want to achieve more and find balance in all aspects of your life.
Mind motivation and confidence for business, executive and sales performance.
Pain management including childbirth, post-operative, phantom limb and cancer pain.
Sports performance psychology with hypnosis - discover the secret keys to a winner's mind.
Gastric Balloon Hypnotherapy - a novel, less restrictive variant of the hypnotic gastric band.
Stress and anger management for executives, employees and teams.
Hypnotic language patterns and advanced listening skills for sales executives and teams.
Photos & videos
Scale of fees for 2016:
Choose from THREE options: standard clinical hypnotherapy and two rapid hypnosis pathways:
1) Clinical hypnotherapy, which typically take 12 to 20 sessions to fix your problem, are 60 minutes long.
2) However, the majority of my clients prefer my premium, Rapid Change Hypnosis, which can shift your problem in far fewer sessions, typically 2 to 6. These sessions are typically 40 minutes and is an exclusive service preferred by executives and those with hectic lives, who simply can't afford to take the time out of your busy schedule; else seek to feel relief faster.
To experience results faster, I offer Rapid Change Hypnosis in back-to-back double sessions, which attracts a worthwhile discount. It usually means fewer visits and a faster result. Why hang on to bad things, when you can let go of them faster, and feel better sooner?
If fixing your issue fast is your desired outcome, then this is my preferred route to your success.
3) Single extended session (2-3 hours) Rapid Hypnosis available for rapid relief - delivering a Best Man's or Father of the Bride speech, for example.
Useful for sudden onset of phobia e.g. fear of flying, where the issue is pressing; or for busy executives who simply can't afford the time and need a fast result, not a quick fix.
Call for latest 2016 rates: 07917 723 728 or visit www.nlphypnotherapy.com under 'FAQ & Fees' tab.
I offer a premium service of safe, advanced, modern techniques, to make your problems go away faster.
Call for scale of fees and likely number of sessions on 07917 723 728 during your complimentary 10-minute initial tele-consultation, or consult the website, for up-to-date fees. Fees are subject to change, as clinics increase my fees, month-on-month, so the sooner you book your session, the sooner you can rest assured your fees are locked at that rate for that therapy.
Owing to recent non-attendance, I have started taking non-refundable deposits as an indication of your intention to attend your appointments. For clients with gambling or money issues, full upfront payment for the first session is required before the clinic will confirm your appointment.
Special offers for 2016 -
1. Gastric Band hypnotherapy; fitted in a half-day £795, including one aftercare session a fortnight later, to adjust band or virtual gastric balloon, as required. Be quick. Limited sessions available each month.
2. 'Breakthrough to the new YOU day 2016' - Yes, the RESOLVE PROGRAMME is back. Benefit from your very own, unique, bespoke, tailored programme, designed around exactly how you want to feel, think and act. You deserve to live the best version of your life.
Cut back on your drinking? Get motivated to get that body you always wanted? Have more confidence in social situations? Make a speech in public? Deal with that grief or traumatic event that has dogged your life for years? Rid yourself of that certain thing that always gets in the way of you enjoying life to the full. Tackle that recreational drug habit that's threatening your work or home life? Read three times faster, so you can be more productive or feel you can pick and tackle that novel up in the first place?
In one day, your world can be your oyster...
Your bespoke programme is built from my entire suite of services. Includes business coaching services, such as assertiveness, speed reading, memory, sales persuasion and presentation skills, as well as general hypnotherapy issues. This is YOUR personal transformation day. So, what's your heart's desire?
Imagine two months' worth of sessions, tackling problems, issues and desires ( either 3 x morning and 3 x afternoon; or, 3 x afternoon and 3 x evening) condensed into a single day, using powerful Rapid Change techniques. Owing to the extra time taken to create your unique programme, only SEVEN of these exclusive day packages will be made available in 2016 on a first come, first served basis.
They make the perfect gift for someone you care about, or to live the best version of your own life.
Be quick. Book now. Quote: 'RESOLVE PROGRAMME' when you call now on 07917 723 728.
For absolute discretion, a home visit may be requested. This comes at extra cost, to cover both additional travel costs and extra time taken. Certain exclusions apply. Chaperones may be present or requested by me. One day bespoke personal transformation programme available at home at no additional cost.
Why you would prefer me to help you:
Quite simply, there is possibly no-one faster at getting to the root cause of your problem and dealing with it effectively.
You are unique, with unique experiences and a distinct 'take' on the world; so why would your hypnotherapy sessions be the same as everyone else's? For that reason alone, I don't use scripts. Your sessions are created uniquely for your issue, the way you perceive it. This means you experience a more personal and meaningful session for effective results.
As a result, I charge executive level fees for an altogether superior service, so you get the best result you can in the shortest time possible, which means you can get on with living your life sooner.
Discover the advantage of my powerful, yet gentle Rapid Change techniques by calling me now on 07917 723 728.
Choosing a therapist that feels right for you can be a daunting task. Whomever you decide to work with, you should regard my stipulations below as a minimum standard, to safeguard your personal safety and ensure you receive a high standard of service.
For your complete peace of mind:
- I carry full legal liability insurance, underwritten by Lloyds of London
- I invest heavily in continuing professional development, which means you benefit from the most up-to-date developments in the field.
- Your sessions are fully accredited by the most respected professional regulatory bodies.
- I am CRB Enhanced checked (now Disclosure and Barring Service) for your complete reassurance. I have also attended approved child protection courses for working with children of school age.
- For under 17s, I insist on a responsible adult chaperone being present.
Please see website www.nlphypnotherapy.com for current fees and full terms and conditions. E&OE.
What to do next -
Call me soon and make that longed-for change: 07917723728 (Office hours - answerphone typically after 5pm because I am attending clients)
Alternatively, email me now: email@example.com to book your appointment, or to find out how I can help you.
Limited new appointments available each month, subject to acceptance. Acceptance is subject to a brief telephone interview, to determine your suitability for clinical hypnosis and hypnotherapy. Not everybody is suitable. Payment cleared in advance before your appointment time is confirmed by the clinic. Full Terms & Conditions on website. E&OE.
- Also registered with Life Coach Directory
Now booking new client appointments for September, October and November.