Marie McIntyre Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist, Executive Coach and Mentor
01487 840868 / 07880 586552
Welcome to my page.
I am an Accredited Counsellor, Registered Hypnotherapist, ILM Executive Coach and Leadership Mentor based in Earith. I have ten years experience of working with individuals, couples and groups. I help people with many different issues enabling them to regain self-confidence, control over their lives and hope for the future.
If you are looking for an approachable, professional and effective therapist, please contact me on the links below. I will be happy to help.
'where to begin, I can only say that after approximately 18 years of struggling to get a decent night's sleep, due to mainly ill health issues and shift work. I was so desperate for sleep it was becoming all consuming and taking over my days obsessing over how much sleep I would be getting each night, baking cakes in the early hours, reading, wandering about, I was in a vicious circle and could not see a way out of this horrendous situation. Getting a maximum of up to only four hours sleep a night and even that wasn't all together. Having tried numerous relaxation tapes, exercise, remedies, medication to name a few I truly was at the end of my tether. I looked 'on-line' and found Marie, who in five sessions has honestly transformed my life, in fact, I have my life back... I'm sleeping better than I have in years.. up to 6 whole hours sometimes... AMAZING!! I have every faith this is just the beginning and with the hypnosis and positivity that Marie has given me in such a short time it's the best Christmas present I could possibly have. Marie thank-you just doesn't seem enough... November 2013. JK St.Neots
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Therapeutic Hypnotherapy (Cambridge College in Hypnotherapy)
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- ILM Level 7 Executive Coach and Leadership Mentor
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Certificate in Life Coaching
- Solution Focussed Therapy (CPD)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CPD)
- Accredited Member of the British Association in Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP UKRCP Independent Counsellor and Psychotherapist)
Ten years therapy background with own Private Practice near St Ives.
Have worked for two years with Choices for Women in Cambridge counselling women who had suffered sexual, physical and emotional abuse as children.
Employed by Drinksense for two years counselling individuals who had problems with their drinking. Set up, and ran surgeries within GP practices to offer advice on alcohol to service users. Also, worked in Probation counselling offenders who had issues with alcohol.
Work in partnership with businesses offering a wide range of therapeutic interventions for the well-being of staff
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
If I am unavailable to take your call it will be because I am with a client. Your call is important to me and I will get back to you within a couple of hours. Please leave a message on my landline or mobile with a name, number and convenient time to call you.
Hypnotherapy can help with many different issues so please do enquire if I can help you. If I am not skilled in a particular area I will be able to refer you to someone who can help.
Home visits are not available.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Daytime and evening appointments available