Based in Leeds, West Yorkshire I am a qualified Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapeutic Counsellor and Coach.
To best support my clients in achieving their goals, I often use a combination of these approaches in creating a totally bespoke treatment plan.
I am experienced in working with individuals in both personal issues and also challenges arising around their professional and work life.
Whilst I largely see my clients in Leeds, I do work all over the country (where there is a suitable environment to carry out sessions).
I enjoy working with men and women of all ages, backgrounds, orientations and cultures.
I'm happy to discuss your requirements in an initial free consultation where we can discuss and agree a treatment plan that manages your financial expectations and time commitments. For me building an honest and trusted relationship with clients is key. I'm easy going, have a sense of humour and will endeavour to make you feel relaxed and comfortable, so please don't be apprehensive!
I offer treatment supporting individuals to:
- Improve stress/anxiety/anger issues
- Assist in overcoming phobias and unwanted habits (you name it, I've worked with it)
- Aid sexual dysfunction (male or female, gay or straight)
- Promote an increase in confidence/self esteem
- Improve living in a state of Mindfulness
- Improve career confidence and progression
- Aid weight management/lifestyle improvement
Please do look at my website for more information or get in touch for a no obligation chat. By calling today and taking the first step your potential goals are that bit nearer.
Fully insured, confidential, ethical, professional service assured.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills Dip Hyp CS
Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Dip PC
CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Coach Mentoring
Accredited by Royal College of Nursing & National Council of Psychotherapists.
Fully Accredited Member of the National Hypnotherapy Society
Fully Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Free 60 minute initial consultation
Individual sessions start from £30 and then vary depending on treatment plan duration and content. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements. Discounts and packages available.
Morning, afternoon and evening appointments available Monday to Saturday.