Do you want to live a fuller, more expansive life?
- Do anxiety or unwanted habits limit you from doing what you would like to do, and being what you would like to be?
- Are you fed up with being stuck with the same old habits and difficulties?
- Change can be speedy and effective with hypnotherapy, opening up new possibilities for your life.
I specialise in issues around food, especially weight loss and emotional eating. I work especially with women in mid-life, who feel it is finally time to put the focus on themselves after years of caring for others. Through a combination of hypnotherapy and Clarity transformational coaching, my clients not only start to get control of their eating habits and their weight, but begin to see life differently, opening up a whole world of possibility.
My other area of specific expertise is performance at work and interviews, working with clients who feel they are playing small and under-performing as a result of lack of confidence in their abilities. A more realistic view of yourself and others can have transformational results for your career.
I also offer a specialised stop smoking programme, including my unique couples stop-smoking programme.
I work with clients on personalised programmes to meet their specific goals, as research has shown that programmes of hypnotherapy over several sessions are far more effective than one off appointments.
If thoughts and anxieties about past and future have come to dominate your thinking, and are limiting your well-being - it is time to take action! By releasing these limiting thought patterns it is possible to learn to live more fully in the present moment, and enjoy everything life has to offer.
Contact me for a confidential, no obligation breakthrough session, to find out how I can help you to live your life to the full.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and Mind Coaching
Certified Practitioner in Sheila Granger Virtual Gastric Band Procedure
Certified Practitioner in Educational Performance
PGCE in Primary Education
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Various packages available - but all are personalised to your specific needs.
Please call me for details and an informal conversation about how I can help you to take control of your life.
Weekdays and some evenings. Please contact me for an appointment.