My name is Liu Yang, and I am the Founder of Young Lilies CIC.
At Young Lilies, I believe that all behaviours are serving our mental, physical or spiritual needs. All intentions behind our behaviour are good even though the end results may not always be.
I am passionate about improving people’s mental wellbeing by sharing her knowledge, skills and strategies to make a positive impact on other people’s lives. My mission is to transform your life by empowering you to achieve their goals, dreams and aspirations through raised awareness of your unconscious and superconscious minds and create a shift in the choices that you make in life!
I believe that change happens in a moment when people realise their potential and truly believe that they have a choice, everything is possible and they have the ability to succeed. Everyone is creative and has a creative power, what they can create is limitless once they know they have a choice. Find what you love and do it to an outstanding level!
I am not only a healer but also a teacher. I am going to share all the knowledge, skills, tools and strategies with you for an ultimate mental, physical and spiritual fitness that can be used for the rest of your life. I am looking for people who share these values to join me on my journey of creating a loving supporting world for all beings.
Here is the outline of my 121 therapy sessions:
The end results of these sessions are to help you to recognise your pattern of behaviour, gain insight of your behaviour, understand the needs that the behaviour meets, and re-connect to resources to identify new behaviour that meets those needs and serve your goals.
1st Session - Understanding your world by listening.
- Initial non-hypnotic session.
- Listen to the words you use and observe your body language.
- Notice your focus.
- Rapport building, assessing, analysing, diagnosing.
- Homework, listening to relaxation recording daily to build an anchor for relaxation.
2nd Session - Interrupting and breaking your pattern of behaviour by challenging open questions.
- Why do you want to make the change happen now?
- What have you tried?
- What has stopped you from making the change happen?
- Close questions under trance using IMR (Ideomotor Response) can help to explore that there is some deeper issue that you might not be aware of, however, it might be significance with regard to the present issue. IMR can sometimes lead the arrow straight to the target cause of the issue, and you begin to become aware of the pattern of your behaviour. This process does NOT require you to regress and relive the event that might have caused the problem although you might still be able to feel certain emotions related to the event that could be, a traumatic experience. Behaviour has patterns and based on the patterns of behaviour, the therapist normally get a good idea of the root cause.
- Homework, Thought-Mood-Behaviour Diary.
3rd Session - Sourcing personal strength to break the behavioural pattern and mind shift by using humour, challenge, and surprising language.
- Change how people feel about their existing issue.
- Change the story, rules and values that they have been telling themselves to what serves them.
- Listening out for hidden benefit.
- Replace limiting beliefs with ultimate self-belief.
- Homework, Mindfulness Exercise (watch change happens?)
4th Session - Finding true self.
- Double timeline technique
- Observe verbal responses, facial gestures, skin colour and body posture
- This technique is cathartic that helps client release /negative emotions, reconnect with self and regains motivation
- Connection and Aliveness (motivation) with true purpose in life that gives people the motivation
- Conditioning and anchoring the good feelings and body sensations.
- Anchoring can help with peak performance, social anxiety, managing stress and many other areas.
- Passive matching - anchoring happens all the time, and is one reason why problems occur in the first place and why we behave in the way we do.
- Neurones that fire together wire together.
- Homework, Priming Exercise each morning.
5th Session - Redefining the problem, Creating alternatives (goal setting).
- As we said at the very beginning that all behaviours are serving our mental, physical or spiritual needs. Now the client is motivated and ready for change, we need to redefine the problem; such as smoking or overeating is NOT the actual problem, the behaviour is usually meeting the needs for connection, love and nervous regulation. We need to have alternatives/choices to meet our needs productively that serve our goal.
- Homework: Unleash your genius
6th Session - The six secrets to ultimate mental, spiritual and physical health.
- Go green go alkaline.
- The importance of balanced nutrients.
- Diaphragmatic breathing & regular mindfulness practice.
- Drinking 2-3 litre of water.
- Daily aerobic exercise.
- A good night sleep.
- Homework, Find a routine that suits you and stick to it!
This is the format for a typical 6 weeks Programme. Some issue takes less time. Some take more.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Counsellor and life strategist
- Trained nurse
- Health visitor
- Practice teacher
- Fellow of the Royal Society for Public Health
I have a wide range of experience working in the NHS and with private clients from all walks of life over the past 30 years. I have treated from phobia, anxiety to quit chocolate or smoking; from low mood, lack of motivation to helping clients unleash their genius, their inner leader, re-connect with their true self and find life’s purpose. I offer 1-2-1 therapy as a Hypno-Coach. Please book your appointment via my website or alternatively by email.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
My special personal interest is working with people who have a successful career with wealth and health, but feel empty, a void inside that aches, feel dissatisfied, or even depressed. You may feel and that there is no one could understand you. There is nobody around you who wants to listen to your pain and the bitterness inside because in their eyes there is no reason for you to feel this way.
I understand what you are going through, maybe not to the same extent, I was there once... You are yet to be fulfilled your life's purpose. You have been rushing through life walking somebody else's path. It is NOW time to clarify and specify what YOUR soul desires! I shall show you the way... If you feel this way or know someone like this, please get in touch by email.
Photos & videos
- £150 per hour - each session lasts about an hour and payments will need to be paid before the sessions commence.
- Free if you are between the ages of 18-35. Simply register on www.Young-Lilies.org.uk and Ask the Life Coach http://young-lilies.org.uk/logged-in.php#inline or Email info@Young-Lilies.org.uk
It takes six weekly sessions on average for a fairly complex issue. For a more straightforward problem such as quit smoking, it takes only 2 sessions.
The first session is mainly on non-hypnotic holistic assessment, analysis, finding the cause of the problem and a plan of action. At the end of the first session, a treatment plan will be drafted and discussed including what the possible cause of the problem, the underlying limiting beliefs to the exhibiting behaviour, and the number of treatment sessions required as a package. Clients who are signing up the contract are required to make the full payment in advance to demonstrate their commitment.
In recent years, I set up Young Lilies CIC a community interest company and I offer young people free coaching and therapy as a Life Coach. If you are a young person under the age of 35, simply register online and then get in touch by clicking the “Asking Life Coach” button http://young-lilies.org.uk/logged-in.php#inline
I also deliver sessional or 2-day workshops up to 60 people per group on developing mental fitness, building resilience to overcoming challenges in life. Please get in touch should your organisation be interested in running the workshops. Detailed topics for the workshop are available on request. Simply get in touch by email.
"Doing and Enjoying your way to success" – Liu Yang, Founder of Young Lilies CIC. Book release coming soon!
Daytime, evening and some weekend appointment available.