Linda Candy DCHyp A.CertSCHyp
104 Chaldon Road
It doesn't matter what problem or issue you have I bet I have seen it before as I have been helping people just like, you since 2005, to take regain control of their lives. Problems that before they visited me stopped them living their life to the full
These issues have ranged from medical issues such as IBS, to social issues such as fears and phobias, or relationship problems, right through to sportsment wanting to enhance their sports performance. You can trust that whatever problem you are experiencing you can bring to me and I will work with you without judgement, confidentially and with your upmost best interests at heart.
One thing I can tell you is that within five minutes of being in my office you will start to feel calmer and more in control.
Not only do I work from my office in Caterham but I help people all over the world via my online packages and Skype appointments.
Here are just a few of the areas that I can help you in:
- Sports Performance - especially golf and motor racing
- Hypnobirthing - helping women have healthy pregnancies and fear free, shorter more comfortable births.
- Infertility treatment - whether you are just trying to get pregnant naturally or you are trying for a medically assisted pregnancy.
- Panic Attacks - you are not going mad or going to die many, many people suffer from panic attacks and they can be controlled and even cured.
- Weight issues - yo-yo dieting doesn't work you will always end up putting on more weight in the long run! Let me show you how to lose weight naturally and healthily.
- Stopping smoking - do you realise that not only will you benefit with a longer, more healthy life but you will also be richer, when was the last time you calculated how much smoking is costing you over one year?
- IBS - it is now recognised by the medical profession that hypnotherapy can help control IBS.
Training, qualifications & experience
Advance hypnotherapist qualification.
Practicing since 2005.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.