Linda Baines Dip Hyp. MHS A.Couns. Dip MCS RGN SCM
0118 9697100 / 07710 866395
Welcome, I'm Linda working in Woodley, I am from a nursing background retrained as a therapist.
I was pleased to gain a Distinction Diploma in Hypnotherapy and hold an Advanced Psychodynamic Counselling Diploma..My passion is working with people, helping them promote a sense of well-being gaining empowerment towards change.
My office is in a quiet residential area with free parking available.
What is Hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapy is a powerful therapy working with the subconscious, inner mind. Behaviours & the influence of your experiences through life can alter how you feel & behave. By exploring your issues in a supported & objective way can help you promote a more positive outlook for life through positive suggestion while relaxed.
How Hypnotherapy can help
Many people experience life issues, relationship and family problems. These things may cause distress sadness & conflict reducing enjoyment of life. Hypnotherapy can offer techniques for improvement, how you feel about yourself, increase in your self belief. When a person uses stress more effectively they can gain a much more positive perspective. I work with a large variety of issues and habits.
Hypnotherapy offers tools & strategies to assist with control & empowerment restoring a more balanced focus.
I offer a Complementary, no obligation session to meet & discuss with prospective client their needs, when considering therapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered General Nurse
- State Certified Midwife
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy (Distinction)
- Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy
I am a member of the National Counselling Society and the National Hypnotherapy Society.
I receive regular Professional Supervision to practice & attend Continual Professional Development Courses regularly.
I have professional indemnity Insurance.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- I offer a Complementary 30 minute, No obligation Consultation to meet you and to discuss your specific issues & needs.
- I offer a £30 Hypnotherapy Stress Release Taster Session,
- My rates are £60 per hour & special rates for Packaged sessions.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.30am to 8pm & Saturday 9am to 12pm
- There is FREE parking available.
- The Therapy room is located in a quiet residential area.
CURRENT SPECIAL OFFERS BY APPOINTMENT
- Stress Release Taster Session £30
- Weight Control Package X 4 sessions £200
Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm Saturday 9am to 12pm. The Therapy room located in a quiet residential area with free parking. I try to hold availabilty open for Complementary sessions per week.