Kristian Lees-Bell- HPD MNCH (reg), DHP, CNLP, Bsc Psychology
B W T Chartered Physiotherapists
41 Church Road
Welcome to Natural Mind Hypnotherapy, serving Poole, Bournemouth and Dorset. I provide quick and effective help for stress and anxiety issues for both adults and teens.
Would you like to?
- Reduce stress at work and in your relationships
- Feel more 'balanced', grounded and in control of your thoughts and emotions
- Boost your confidence and self-belief
- Calm and slow down a stressed and racing mind
- Improve your sleep and feel completely rested and refreshed
- Be happy in your own skin without the need to be perfect.
I can also help you beat anxiety related bad habits such as
- Food addiction
- Drug abuse
- Quit smoking
As someone who used to suffer from severe stage fright and anxiety, I have considerable experience helping people regain their natural calm and confidence. Once you can clear away the mental clutter, doubt and anxiety - you can really do anything!
To take that first step to a happier, more enjoyable life, why not visit my website and learn more?
'I arrived at Kristian’s office about two months ago. I was extremely troubled because of some problems and thoughts I couldn’t get rid of. They were preventing me from enjoying and getting on with my life. I was losing my grip.
In just two months however, hypnosis has given me the tools to tame my mind and succeed at looking at life from a very different perspective. It’s astonishing how easy and quick one can evolve once they know the appropriate tools. I am leading myself to a completely different point where I am starting to be in control of my mind, and therefore my life'.
Claudia -anxiety sufferer
To see and hear more reviews of Natural Mind Hypnotherapy please visit :
I offer a FREE 'Get Relief Now' consultation and unrivalled support after treatment has finished.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (DHP)
- NLP Practitioner
- Certificate in Performance Psychology (ISSTIP)
- Bsc Hons degree in Psychology
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Specialist help for addictions including food addiction. drug abuse, alcohol abuse and quit smoking.
Expert programs for anxiety, insomnia and sleep disorders
Photos & videos
Telephone Consultation - FREE
2 hour first session - £120 (Is only payable if a client decides on a course of sessions)
Please phone for personalized package prices for stress and anxiety services. Or visit www.naturalmindhypnotherapy.co.uk
If you would like to discover how hypnotherapy can benefit you immediately, give me a call on 0798 444 1710.
Download a Free anxiety tip-sheet and hypnosis audio from my website:
Monday 8am - 8pm, Tuesday 3-8 pm, Friday 8am - 8 pm/ Saturday 9 am - 5pm