Kim Bromley - Art Of Wellbeing M.A., B.A. (Hons), MHS, MNCS (Acc)
1 Surgery Close
Yoga Life Studio
The Enterprise Centre
Effective specialist support for stress, anxiety, weight loss, relationship issues, phobias and panic attacks, alcohol, cigarette, gambling and drug addictions. Free consultation. Special offers available for a group booking of sessions.
30 minute stress buster available! Contact me now for further details.
Do you need support with addictions - alcohol abuse, cigarettes, food? Do you over-eat and need support with weight loss through gastric band hypnotherapy? Do you want to quit smoking? Do you feel anxious or stressed? Do you suffer from Panic Attacks or phobias?
I specialise in recovery from these conditions and aim to support positive change from the negative patterns of thoughts, behaviours or coping mechanisms that an individual develops. These negative habits are wide reaching, but are often over-eating, smoking, drinking too much alcohol…
Stress and anxiety in conjunction with these habits can have an impact on the physical body as well as the mind and it can result in the individual having physical symptoms that are consistent with Chronic Fatigue, M.E. and Fibromalgia. The Art of Wellbeing offers a unique, personal support for Chronic Fatigue recoverers through the groundbreaking programme - ‘The Chrysalis Effect’.
How It All Works
I offer an integrative approach, which means drawing from a selection of therapy models to suit the individual client and your specific needs. Hypnotherapy, Reiki, Creative and photographic therapy, Wellbeing Coaching in addition to Psychodynamic and Person Centered Counselling are all areas that can support you on your journey to change and wellbeing. This means we can offer you the type of therapy or combination of therapies that are most appropriate to your needs.
Naturally the practice is confidential and non-judgemental and is complementary to traditional medicine and not an alternative therapy. I always work alongside medical professionals.
About Kim Bromley
I am a qualified psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, photo therapist, Reiki Master and Wellbeing Coach. I work in and around Kent, with men, women and children of all ages from different economic and social backgrounds and sexualities, covering a wide range of issues. I belong to and am accredited by the Counselling Society, Hypnotherapy Society and UK Reiki Federation. I have a Masters Degree in Therapeutic Photography.
Like all professionals in the twenty first Century, I am continuing to develop my knowledge through diploma in meditation and yoga to support anxiety and stress relief in the mind and body.
Training, qualifications & experience
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- Master of Arts (MA) Photography (Therapeutic)
- Bachelor of Hons (BA) University of Kent
- Wellbeing Coaching Diploma (Institute of Leadership and Management ILM)
- The National Counselling Society Diploma MNCS (Acc) Membership KB00P04-2
- The National Hypnotherapy Society Diploma Dip Hyp
- Certificate (Level 3) Teaching in the Lifelong learning sector
- Certificate Phototherapy University of Derby
- The Chrysalis Effect Practitioner (Diploma) ME, Chronic Fatigue
- The Hypnotic Gastric Band Certificate
- Understanding People Certificate University of Kent
- Transactional Analysis 101 Certificate
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Back Pain
- Nail Biting
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Photos & videos
*Free Introductory Session*
Hypnotherapy sessions vary on your individual needs call now to discuss your requirements.
- Stress buster - 30 minute session - £25.00
- Tailor-made packages available.
- There are discounts for groups of six sessions or more.
- There is a reduced rate for children and students.
- Adults may qualify for reduced rates called the 'Alison Lavington Foundation'.
Sessions can be one to one, ‘Skype’, 'FaceTime' or telephone consultations.
Contact me for more information 07809 124786
Click here to email me.
Payment welcomed via cash, cheque or bank transfer, credit and debit card.
I also enjoy working with the charity Homestart, working with young people and parents facilitating a series of creative and photographic therapeutic workshops. I also hold a City & Guilds Certificate in training adults and young people in the life long learning sector.
- Also registered with Life Coach Directory
Weekdays from 8am to 6pm. Saturday availability