KAY GREEN AT TALKING THERAPIES
I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist as well as a CBT/Person Centred Counsellor and E.M.D.R. Therapist. I work from my home and also through Skype.
The aim of Talking Therapies is one of active help and support while you are dealing with those unwanted problems or difficulties that you are experiencing at the moment.
In experiencing hypnosis you will find it a very relaxing state and also it is an effective way of connecting with the deeper consciousness, our inner self, where our problems, difficulties or habits arise. Hypnotherapy has no side effects, it is completely safe and as you settle in to a relaxed state you are aware of what is being said to you so that you can reject anything you feel that is inappropriate for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Life Skills Development Counselling - 1996 (L.D.C.)
- The College of Holistic Medicine, Glasgow
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis – 2004 (D.HYP)
- Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis – 2008 (PD.Hyp)
- London College of Clinical Hypnosis, London
- Certificate in Trauma, PTSD and Critical Incident Stress Debriefing
- Primary Certificate in Occupational & Organisational Stress Management
- Primary Certificate in Stress Counselling and Management Level 3
- Primary Certificate in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy and Training
- Primary Certificate in Multimodal Therapy and Counselling
- Primary Certificate in Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy
- Primary Certificate in Problem Focused Psychotherapy
- Primary Certificate in Relaxations Skills
- Primary Certificate in Assertion and Communication Skills – 2001 – 2003
- Centre for Stress Management, London
- Certificate of Completion E.M.D.R. Level 1 - 2006 London
- British Society of Clinical Hypnosis (BSCH)
- British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
My Work Experience:
Prior to starting my own private practice I have been fortunate to work for two Local Authorities as an Employee Health Counsellor, one for eight years full time and the second part time over three years. Here I was able to combine my counselling skills with my hypnotherapy to some good effect. I also worked in the N.H.S. on a voluntary basis.
My working background experience has been varied and although I have specialised in Trauma, PTSD and Stress Management there are many more conditions that I am confident to work with, including:
Trauma, PTSD, Stress Management – Anxieties, Panic, Phobias, O.C.D. Sports Performance, Work Presentation performance, Pain Management, Addictions – Smoking, Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling, Anger Management, Confidence, Depression, Weight Management, Insomnia, Relaxation and many more.
If you would like to know more visit my website www.hypnotherapyhuddersfield .co.uk or better still telephone - I would be pleased to talk to you, or even email me.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.