Kate Hogan - GHR Registered Practitioner
07590 679 311
I am a qualified and experienced Hypnotherapist and I help people to make changes to let go of old behaviours and feelings in order to feel happier, whether it's weight loss, anxiety, self esteem or addictions. I offer a free 20 minute phone consultation and am based in South Woodford.
* How I Work
My approach is supportive, practical and results orientated. I tailor each session according too your needs as the client and we work together to identify and achieve your goals. Our sessions are entirely confidential.
* What To Expect
We’ll start by having a free no obligation phone consultation. During the call we will discuss your problem and what results you’d like to see.
Then we’ll book our first face to face session during which go into more depth and will likely use some hypnosis or NLP to start to make the changes you desire.
I recommend 6 sessions over 6 weeks and you can expect to start making changes and seeing results from the very first session. This isn’t a miracle cure - it requires your commitment. The more committed you are the better the results will be.
* Some results you can expect from working with me:
- Increased confidence and self esteem.
- Feeling less stressed and anxious.
- Better relationships with others.
- New ability to deal with challenging situations and people.
- An end to constant comparisons with others.
- More enthusiasm for life.
- Feeling calmer and more relaxed.
- Having a new found positivity about the future.
- Becoming more in control and less likely to resort to undesirable behaviours to cope. Learning how to cope in healthy ways without resorting to overeating, drinking or other coping mechanisms.
- Feeling more ‘yourself’ again – Perhaps you have forgotten what’s it like to feel happy and normal, get your ‘mojo’ back.
If you are interested in my Weight Management Program, some results you can expect are:
- More control over what and how much you eat – having new found willpower to say no and to stop when you are full.
- Reduced cravings for certain ‘trigger’ foods e.g chocolate, bread, biscuits. Freedom from the desire to eat the unhealthy foods you once couldn’t help but reach for, finding yourself thinking about food less so it no longer rules your life.
- An end to yo-yo dieting. Being able to eat what you choose and making sensible choices without feeling deprived, creating long term sustained weight loss.
- Less boredom and comfort eating. Eating only when you are physically hungry and learning alternative ways of coping with stress and alleviating boredom.
- More willpower and motivation to stick to a healthier lifestyle. Finding this starts to come naturally making it easier to eat well.
- Feeling better about your body. As we lose weight our body shape changes, looking better in clothes and feeling much more confident.
- Motivation to exercise. If this has previously been a struggle, you will be pleasantly surprised by your new found attitude to being active, resulting in being fitter and having more energy.
- Sustainable weight loss. Achieving and maintaining your ideal weight once and for all.
I also run a weekly weight loss hypnotherapy group in Loughton on Wednesday evenings - contact me for more details. The current one is full but I will be starting again in January.
If you are interested in Couples Counselling some results you can expect are:
- A happier, more fulfilling relationship – where each partner feels loved and valued.
- Better communication – learn how to ask for you want and have more harmonious interactions.
- Rebuilding your connection – become close again.
- Healthy boundaries – sometimes we expect our partner to be the source of all our happiness – they will never live up to this! Learn how to take care of your own happiness, putting less pressure on the relationship and giving each partner a new sense of freedom.
- Rebuilding trust – if this has been broken, learn how to regain trust in your partner and feel secure again.
- Getting the fun back – remembering why you fell in love and enjoying yourselves again.
- Greater intimacy – better connection and a better sex life as a result.
- A deeper understanding of yours and your partners need and how to fulfil them – learning how to get the best out of yourselves and each other.
* Why Choose Me?
I care passionately about people and love to see my clients becoming the best versions of themselves. I believe people can overcome any obstacle with the right guidance. I do not promise a quick fix or miracle cure, I work with clients who are committed to helping themselves. I am like the sat nav but you are the one driving the car! I'd love to hear from you - call 07590679311 for a confidential consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Integrative Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy
- Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnosis & NLP
- Certificate of Attendance of Working with Eating Disorders & Obesity
- Training in Advanced Integrative Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy & Counselling.
- Certificate in Existential Relationship Therapy
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Driving test nerves
- Social phobia
- Body image
- Couples counselling
£65 for a 55 minute session.
£95 for an hour and 20 minute couples session.
Discount available for block bookings paid in advance.
Mondays and Tuesdays 9am-7pm, Weds, Thurs, Fri evenings. Saturdays 9am-1pm.