I am a qualified Counsellor and Clinical Hypnotherapist with training in CBT, Mindfulness and mental health. I am registered with the BACP and GHR, I have public liability and personal indemnity insurance.
With over 6 years experience of counselling experience working with clients, I started by building my experience within the voluntary sector in the NHS and a drug and alcohol recovery centre working with a wide range of clients. In September 2015 I set up private practice working from home, in a lovely spacious therapy room. I also offer home visits to those clients who prefer this as an option. As an integrative therapist I am able to tailor therapy to your specific requirements.
I run a Facebook page for Peace of Mind Counselling Services and Peace of Mind Hypnotherapy where I host regular FREE online chat event and promotions.
I am experienced in the areas of:-
- Stress and anxiety reduction
- Phobias and panic attacks
- Self-confidence and self-esteem issues
- Relationship difficulties
- Weight loss and issues with body image
- Smoking cessation (Hypnotherapy)
- Pain relief
- Relaxation and wellbeing
I offer all new clients a free, initial 20-30 minute consultation prior to starting treatment this can be face to face or over the telephone.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Foundation in Clinical Hypnosis
- Certificate in Mindfulness
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural therapy
- Level 4 Diploma in therapeutic counselling
- Level 2 mental health awareness
- Child grief
- Safeguarding children - child protection awareness
- Ethical framework training
- Level 3 certificate in counselling skills
- Level 2 Counselling skills
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
I offer all new clients a free, initial 20-30 minute consultation prior to starting treatment this can be face to face or over the telephone. A great to find out how Hypnotherapy works, the benefits for you on an individual basis and how many sessions are required for your tailored requirements.
Stopping Smoking £100 - 6one session
Hypno-thinner programme - £150 - 4 sessions plus recording
Initial assessment £10
Counselling sessions £18
Home / Work visit £23 within a 10 mile radius
Hypnotherapy has so many benefits, many of which I have used with self, I have reduced by 2 dress sizes and my fear of the dentist has completely gone too.
Since qualifying I have used Hypnotherapy with many clients and had amazing success. I have a 5 star rating on my Facebook page too.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
I run my private practise from home and you are welcome to contact as any time if I am unable to answer I will respond at my earliest opportunity.