Karen Eynon BA (hons), HPD. Clinical Hypnotherapist & NLP Performance Coach
Oxford House Clinic
Conwy, North Wales
5 Oxford Arcade
I am Karen Eynon, a clinical and advanced hypnotherapist and NLP Performance Coach (including performance coaching, lifestyle coaching, personal coaching, work and business coaching, emotional coaching).
I can help you with the following:
- quit smoking
- performance (eg sport, presentations, public)
- become more healthy
- be more confident
- feel better about yourself
- be more mindful - help to have a calmer mind so improving your mood
- overcome fears and phobias
- reduce IBS symptoms
- help with relief and coping with IBD
- feel less stressed
- reduce anxiety
- reduce panic attacks
- change negative thinking into positive ones
- exam, interview and learning preparation
.. and many more things
I have worked with individuals, organisations, learning environments and therapeutic environments helping people (adults, young people and children) to develop, to reach their goals, to make positive changes and to feel better about themselves. This I have done using hypnotherapy, NLP and coaching techniques whilst always providing a supportive environment.
I am a member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy and the AcademiWales Coaching Network. I am fully insured and DBS checked.
Everything I do is based on the premise that each individual has unlimited potential. I enable people to reach that potential and use it in a positive way.
- Anxiety and Stress Management
- Performance coaching
- Fears and phobia issues
- Confidence and self esteem building
- Smoking cessation
- Habits and addictions
- Stress relief and relaxation
- Weight Loss / Weight control
- Pain management/relief
- Exam, interview and learning mental preparation
- Reducing IBS symptoms
- Relief and coping with IBD
- Motivational hypnotherapy and coaching
- I am also a NLP Master Practitioner and Performance Coach. Using a combination of hypnotherapy, NLP and coaching I can help you to move forward in your life in a positive way - helping you achieve goals and get from A to B. Also, I use positive visualisation and positive thinking techniques to help you improve performance (eg sport, presentations, stage, public) as well as performance in life and work.
Training, qualifications & experience
I possess the following qualifications:
- BA (Hons) Degree
- Post Graduate Certificate - Professional Studies in Educational Management
- Diploma in Clinical and Advanced Hypnosis
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- Certified Practitioner of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and Master Practitioner of NLP Certification [NLP is the Art and Science of Personal Excellence]
- ILM Level 7 ( post-graduate level) diploma in Mentoring and Coaching
- Diploma in Counselling
- Diploma in Stress Management Coaching and Consultancy
I have over ten years experience working as a hypnotherapist and NLP Performance Coach.
I have helped people to:
- Quit smoking
- Change eating habits
- Break unwanted habits
- Become more calm and relaxed
- Feel less anxious and stressed
- Feel more confident and motivated
- Get over phobias and fears
- Reduce IBS symptoms
- Find some relief & coping approaches for IBD
- Develop goal based action plans
- Move forward with their lives
- Improve performance for example preparing for exams,interviews or presentations
- Be better learners
- Feel better about themselves.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
NLP Performance Coaching
NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming)
Mindfulness hypnotherapy- for a calmer mind
Working with children and young people
Helping you be a better reader and/or learner
EFT ( emotional freedom technique)
- For most hypnotherapy sessions- £45 per session (about 1 hour). First session includes a full consultation to ensure the session completely meets your needs. Often I will use a combination of hypnotherapy , NLP and Coaching at no additional charge if this is what will work best for you.
- Quit smoking hypnotherapy £85 (based on one session needed). Most people require just one session with me to stop smoking. I have had much success in this area. This will include a full consultation to ensure the session exactly meets your needs.
- 'Top up’ smoking cessation sessions if needed are at the reduced rate of £35. It is very rare that this is needed.
- NLP Performance Coaching, Life Coaching or Business/work coaching £45 for 1 hour sessions; £60 for 1.5 hours sessions; £75 for 2 hour sessions.
Group sessions or work with organisations can also be arranged. If you are interested please get in touch to discuss your needs. We can discuss costs when you get in touch.
If you can't see the issue you wish to work on listed above please do get in touch to discuss your needs. I offer a flexible and tailored approach so can develop sessions to completely meet your needs. The list above isn't exhaustive as hypnotherapy can help with most things.
What is hypnotherapy?
hypnotherapy is hypnosis (deep relaxation) + psychotherapy for change.
At all times during hypnotherapy you remain fully in control whilst feeling deeply relaxed and comfortable. As the conscious part of your mind relaxes the powerful subconscious part of your mind comes to the fore - here is where you store your behaviour and thought patterns.
|Other languages:||Although not fluent I have a good command of the Welsh language.|