Kam Nijjar (Reg.MBACP, GQHP, GHR, CNHC)
I am a qualified and experienced therapist offering a confidential and professional service to individuals of all ages. My work with people can be either short or long term depending on what best suits a persons individual need.
I regularly work with individuals who are experiencing issues relating to, low self-esteem, work related stress, anxiety, abuse, anger, trauma,weight, bereavement and loss.
Many of us can benefit from Hypnotherapy to help change thoughts and behaviours that are counter productive to our sense of self. I consider myself to be a grounded practitioner who respects peoples' values, culture, existing skills and autonomy. I firmly believe that we are all capable of making productive changes when we are ready and able.
I appreciate how difficult it can be for some people to make that first step to seek professional help. Why not call or email me so that you can decide for yourself whether you would like us to work together?
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner's Diploma
- Integrative Psychotherapy
- Transactional Analysis
- Gestalt Counselling
- Relationship Counselling
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Hypnotherapy £60 for 1 hour 30 minutes
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Monday to Saturday