June Eyre ~ Dip Hyp (SQHP) (GHR) (NCH) (CNHC) Licensed Hypno-Band Practitioner
"I wish I had found you years ago"
I hear this every day from clients who once found themselves exactly where you are right now!
Choosing the right person to help you is vitally important, so I offer a free consultation to help you decide whether you feel comfortable. Firstly, about working with me, and then if the solutions I can offer to help you, actually meet with your expectations.
This appointment allows you the time and space to discuss your problems in complete confidence, and without any further obligation. There will be no pressure or expectation during this meeting, it is merely a time for gathering information and for you to see how comfortable you feel about the whole process.
Every day, I am privileged to receive wonderful feedback from my clients, and I feel honoured to have the best job in the world that allows me to make such a difference to people just like yourself.
Seeing what satisfied clients have had to say, can sometimes help you to decide whether you would like to come along and see me. I have included a small selection below, but there are many more testimonials on my website.
You could also give me a call, for an informal chat, or send me an email giving a brief outline of your problem. I understand that speaking to a complete stranger on the telephone can be very daunting, so please choose to email if that feels more comfortable for you.
I am situated just 5 minutes away from junction 26 of the M1. The practice is easily accessible, and provides Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy services to clients throughout the whole of the Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire region, although personal recommendation has attracted many clients from areas throughout the whole of the East Midlands.
Off road parking is provided on the driveway outside the front door, and alleviates any stress or concern you may have had about where to park your car. My consulting room offers a tranquil, private, and safe space, for you to really relax, and gain the best possible results from your treatment.
My work with you will be strictly private and confidential and would normally involve the use of a variety of psychotherapy tools. including Hypnosis, EFT & Emo Trance (for which I hold an Advanced qualification) CBT, NLP, and Mindfulness. By using a variety methods and techniques it enables me to create a unique treatment plan which will be tailored to your individual needs. We are all unique individuals, and it is this bespoke service which generates such wonderful results and feedback from my clients. Your sessions will be planned in a way which feels comfortable to you, and which will help you achieve your aims as quickly as possible.
Many of the techniques used throughout your therapy will become "tools" for life, particularly EFT which is so versatile that it can be used quickly and effectively in many stressful situations.
My qualifications and registrations are listed in the appropriate section below. These include the CNHC, The Complementary and National Healthcare Council, which is an Accredited Register approved by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care. This provides the general public with additional assurance that all CNHC registrants meet the standards of patient safety and service quality.
I offer a fully integrated approach to your therapy, along with 25 years experience in both the NHS and Holistic Healthcare. This has earned me a trusted reputation for helping client's with a multitude of problems, a small selection of which is listed below. However if your problem doesn't appear in the list below, please do not hesitate to contact me, and I will be happy to assess the situation and advise accordingly.
- anxiety, stress & panic
- confidence & self esteem
- smoking cessation
- bad habits
- weight loss (I am a fully licensed Hypno-Band practitioner)
- trauma and abuse
- excessive behaviour (alcohol, work, internet/mobile phone etc)
- wedding day stress (remove the worry and enjoy the day)
- fears and phobias (dental, flying, spiders, heights etc)
- pain management
- coping with long term or life shortening illness
- bereavement issues
- exam and driving test nerves
- public speaking (including the Groom & Best Man's speech!)
It really doesn’t matter what the issue is, or whether it's listed above, but if it bothers you, then I'm here to help you change things. No matter how small and insignificant you may feel your problem is, or, alternatively, no matter how insurmountable it may feel right now, it can be dealt with safely and comfortably, at a pace which feels right for you.
The essence of my work is the professional relationship that I build with each client, and it's important that you feel safe and that you can trust me. I consider myself to be an approachable, non-judgemental and empathetic person who will show you respect, patience, and understanding in order to help you to work effectively through all those obstacles that have held you back, made you fearful, or sapped your confidence.
Here is small selection of verifiable testimonials from satisfied clients, but you can see more on my official website :
- June Eyre is an amazingly understanding and facilitating therapist with a friendly and warm disposition. I have benefited so much in just a few weeks; my mind feels free of anxieties, full of positives, calm, and now without debilitating pain and discomfort. I would urge anyone seeking help to connect with this lady. I cannot recommend June highly enough. She has total commitment to a job she evidently so loves. (Lyn)
- If you're looking for someone who gives you 110% and really listens to you, then don't hesitate. June has literally brought me back from the brink of despair. Saying thank you to this lovely lady hardly seems enough" (Josephine)
- I had June's number for a long time before I finally had the courage to make the phone call. That day was the first step for me changing my life forever. I can't thank June enough for all the help and support she has given me. She is truly an amazing person who dedicates her life to helping others. I don't know why it took me so long to make that phone call. There was nothing to be scared of. It will change your life forever and you will never look back! (Faye)
- All I can say is that I wish I had met June earlier. I have spent so much of my life worrying about anything and everything. I also felt worthless. All that negativity consumed my life! However, since meeting June my life has turned around significantly. My constant worrying has disappeared, my IBS has improved and I now have a feeling of self worth. June also makes you feel very safe and comfortable. The way she tailors your treatment is exceptional. Thank you June. (Rebecca)
- Your treatment of my problems was precise, direct and to the point. You helped halve my problems in just one visit, and after a few visits my problems have now disappeared. I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me my life back! (Richard)
- June is a truly lovely lady who is kind and supportive, and always has time to listen. She is dedicated to her work and both trustworthy and professional. The results of her work are outstanding. She has helped and guided me through one of the most difficult times in my life. (Angela)
- After two decades of severe pain I had completely exhausted every avenue for relief! I wasted so much time and money over twenty years and had lost all hope. I thought I would give hypnotherapy a chance but was very sceptical. So I googled and found June. I felt hope after my first meeting with June. She is very caring and has phenomenal communication skills. She is compassionate and understanding and very skilled as well as experienced. I have never come across anyone so professional. Using bespoke hypnotherapy, CD's and EFT to manage my pain and insomnia, I feel a totally different person. I would recommend June without a doubt. Thank you June. (Anonymous)
- I lost my father earlier this year which had a devastating affect on my daughter. She didn't want to do anything, go anywhere, and certainly didn't want to be without me. We took her to the GP on more than one occasion and to be honest, felt as if we were getting absolutely nowhere. A friend of mine suggested we try a hypnotherapist and that's when we found June, and thank goodness we did! From the moment we walked through the door there seemed to be a sense of calm that settled over her and we started to see progress almost instantaneously. We are truly grateful to June for her kindness and showing us that there really was a light at the end of what seemed like a very dark tunnel. I would highly recommend this lovely lady to anyone. (Lindsey)
- June is a very warm, caring, and helpful person who always gives a most professional service. You can discuss anything with her and be totally assured of her confidentiality at all times. Most recently I tried hypnotherapy for weight loss, as I have found it difficult to lose weight due to medical conditions. However, I am thrilled to have lost 1st 8lbs and not found it a struggle at all. (Angela)
- My 50year old dental phobia literally gone! I couldn't believe it! Had chance to test it yesterday at the dentist and I could have been shopping in the supermarket! I was so laid back and unconcerned, had a scale and polish and a check up with no worries! Incredible! Thank you so much June, I wouldn't have believed it was possible! (Kay)
Why not take a browse around my website at www.pegasushypnotherapy.com and check out the areas that interest you, and, if you like what you see, do please contact me. If you call and I'm busy with a client, please don't be afraid to leave me a message. Remember to mention a convenient time for me to return your call on an appropriate number. All calls are treated in the strictest confidence and all messages are answered appropriately to respect your privacy. Alternatively, you can email me on the email address given if it is more convenient for you.
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to read my profile. I wish you well with the changes you are about to make and I look forward to being able to help you on your journey
Remember, the first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you're not going to stay where you are...do something today your future self will thank you for.....
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma : Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy Practitioner
- Diploma : Advanced Practitioner of Meridian & Energy Therapies (EFT & Emo Trance)
- Licensed Hypno-Band Practitioner (Hypnotic Gastric Band)
- Licensed Hypnotension Practitioner
- Certificate: Mindfulness
Continuing Professional Development:
- Smoking Cessation
- Pain Management
- Weight Management
- Stress Management
- Menopause Support
- Past Life Regression with Tony Rae
- Part 1 & Part 2 Integrated Parts Therapy with Dr Brian Roet
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Mindfulness Part 1 & Part 2
- Post Trauma Therapy
- Working with Children
ITEC Diplomas (Complementary Healthcare):
- Anatomy, Physiology & Body Massage
- Diet & Nutrition
- Indian Head Massage
- Counselling Skills
- Reiki I, II, III ( Master/Teacher)
17 years experience as a complementary therapist in my own business "Caring Hands" which currently operates on the Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire border
- Registered Practitioner (GHR) General Hypnotherapy Register
- Accredited Practitioner (GHSc) General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
- Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice (General Hypnotherapy Register)
- Registered Practitioner (CNHC) Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Post Trauma Therapy (for PTSD; victims of abuse ~ both mental and physical; bullying etc)
- Bereavement & Loss
- Helping patients and carers cope with the effects of long term and life shortening illness
- Working with children
Photos & videos
Initial consultation 30 minutes
** FREE OF CHARGE**
Sessional fees thereafter
£60 per session
**excludes Hypno-Band and Smoking Cessation** ~ please call for current fees/offers on these items
Getting to know your therapist prior to any treatment taking place is vitally important. The free initial consultation allows you to meet me and process your feelings without any pressure or obligation to proceed further should that be your choice.
I would be pleased to speak with you personally if you would like to give me a call on 01773 768633 for an informal chat or to book your free, no obligation, consultation.
I look forward to being of assistance to you.
I also offer a selection of Complementary Therapies, which include Reflexology, and Reiki at Master Practitioner level
Flexible appointment times to suit your needs