07843434614 / 07843434614
Time2Shine Hypnotherapy, "Complementary Therapies For Emotional Wellbeing"
If you have experienced the benefits of using complementary therapies for physical conditions, or simply prefer to allow the body's natural healing abilities to do their thing, then you will find complementary therapies for emotional wellbeing an exciting prospect.
We provide an integrated approach using Hypnotherapy, NLP and TFT to help clients with a full range of emotional issues that we all experience from time to time. These therapies are safe and non invasive, and the beauty of them is that they teach you strategies and techniques to allow your future to become brighter, positive and exciting in a perfectly natural way. Although Julie Taylor, our Hypnotherapist, works with you in a session, a great deal of work is also done by your own subconscious out of session.
In this busy world we live in it's a very convenient
"Take-Away" therapy service!
We provide a client centred, non judgemental atmosphere in which to create an equal therapeutic partnership with you and believe there has never been a more important time to be “mindful” of your emotional and physical wellbeing instead of being “mind full” of everyday demands and responsibilities.
Julie Taylor works in the area of Faversham , which can be easily accessed from the surrounding areas of Canterbury, Ashford, Whitstable, Herne Bay, Sittingbourne and beyond.
Born in 1964, Julie is married with two children. She became involved in Hypnotherapy, NLP and TFT when faced with a difficult time in her own life, and found they complemented her traditional medical procedures so well that her whole life, not just her health, dramatically improved.
Julie learnt first hand that the human mind is an incredibly powerful tool and has huge capacity for self healing, both physically and emotionally. When this power is harnessed, the results can be amazing.
Time2Shine Hypnotherapy works out of a pleasant garden room at Julie's home, an Oast House set among apple orchards in the north Kent countryside. It's very easy to access but has the beauty of being peaceful and discreet. Julie can also work from Abbey Place Clinic in Faversham which is easy to access via public transport.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a member of the following Professional Bodies;
- Association for Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ANLP)
- British Association for Thought Field Therapy (BTFTA)
- The National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
I have been lucky enough to train with some great and influential people in the Holistic Wellbeing Industry including;
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner ~ with Dr Richard Bandler, Michael Neil and Paul McKenna of Paul McKenna Training Academy Ltd accredited by The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Thought Field Therapy Practitioner (Level 1 & 2 Algorithm) ~ with Marcia Tillman of Life Clinics accredited by the ATFT
- Certificate with distinction in the Theory and Principles of Ericksonian Hypnotherapy ~ with Stephen Brookes accredited by British Hypnosis Research
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy~ with The National Council for Hypnotherapy accredited by NCFE
- Hypnobirthing Practitioner~ with Paola Bagnall of Inner Power Hypnobirthing
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Hypnotherapy & Combinations: £80 1st session (up to 90 mins) £65 further sessions (up to 60 mins).
Over 65 & Student Concessions: £5 discount on each session
Children/Young Adults under 16: £40 per session (up to 45 minutes)
Stop smoking Programme: £175 (Includes 2 hour session, CD, booklet & booster session if required).
Weight Loss & Hypnoband Programmes: £325 (4sessions includes CD & Booklet) or £85 per session
Discounts: are available for advance payments of blocks of 6 sessions saving £30, or if you need longer term therapy past 12 sessions a £5 discount per session is available.
Payment: I accept cash and cheque for payment. Cheques made payable to Mrs J Taylor.
So if you have a desire to;
•Become a Healthy Weight,
•Conquer a Limiting Phobia,
•Deal with Exam Stress,
•Overcome Panic and Anxiety,
•Reduce Stress and Learn to Relax,
•Come to Terms with Grief,
•Improve Self-Esteem, or
•Increase your Confidence
Call Julie at Time2Shine Hypnotherapy today for a free telephone consultation to discuss how Hypnotherapy can help you.