Julide Cesur - Oxford Resolution Centre
164 Banbury Road
+44 (0) 800 689 48 46 / +44 (0) 740 376 00 02
Being happy is a choice, make yours!
Oxford Resolution Centre offers services for your needs and requests. Thus, many benefits and realising its potential for being able to help people to overcome stress, cope better and achieve what they really want.
Make your right decision today!
Member of the British Association of Therapeutic Hypnotists & NLP practitioners (BAThH), National Guild of Hypnotists, Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), ICF Global and UK and Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), (AMInstLM).
Presented services: Hypnotherapy, Coaching, Mentoring and NLP
Training, qualifications & experience
Memberships, Certifications and Other Qualifications
- British Association of Therapeutic Hypnotists & NLP practitioners (BAThH)
- National Guild of Hypnotists
- Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), Associate Member (AMInstLM)
- ICF Global and UK
- DBS certificate No: 001 559 720 022
- Licensed Practitioner of NLP, Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming by Richard Bandler
- Certified Hypnotherapist, National Guild of Hypnotists
- ICF Professional Coach, ICF International Coaching Federation
- Health Institutions Management, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
- Entrepreneurship Education and Quality Management System, NM Academy, approved by Small and Medium Enterprises Development Organisation (SMEDO Turkey)
Languages: English, Turkish, Russian
Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, UK
MA International Relations
Azov-Black Sea State Agro-Engineering Academy, Zernograd, Russia
Management & Marketing (UK NARIC confirmed comparable to British Bachelors Honor degree)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Initial Consultation: free of charge
Pupil: £35 per session (max 2 hour)
Student: £50 per session (max 2 hour)
Adult: £100 per session (max 2 hour)
Package No:1, 3-5 sessions, %5 discount £95 per session
Package No:2, 6-10 sessions, %10 discount £90 per session
Package No:3, 11-20 sessions, %20 discount £80 per session
For Corporate Clients we happy to offer project or contract based offers.
Low-income clients are catered for so please get in touch if you do not feel that you would be able to afford the fee.
Gift vouchers available, please contact for more information.
Location: Oxford Resolution Centre has a perfect location in Summertown, Oxford's most popular and beautiful area, just next to the Summertown GP (corner of Banbury Road and Marston Ferry Road), close to the bus stops within easy travelling distance.
Parking: free parking available on the back side of the building, same parking area with Summertown GP, just a few steps away from the clinic.
|Other languages:||Turkish, Russian|
Monday-Sunday between 10 am to 7 pm by local UK time