Mindful Matters : Julian (Jules) Luckett GHR Reg., GQHP, CNHC
01978 821438 / 07830 962616
Jules is a British Clinical Hypnotherapist with over 250 hours of formal training at the Hypnotherapy Training Institute in California, and 20 years of hypnotherapeutic experience. His practice, Mindful Matters, has helped numerous people of different nationalities.
He has practised overseas as well as in the United Kingdom and now resides in a farmhouse in North Wales with his horses, dogs and chickens (and a few human family members as well).
He practices Intuitive Hypnotherapy, loosely along the lines of that of Milton Erickson, and trusts that all of us have the answers to our life challenges inside. Everything that you have ever, heard, seen, smelled or touched is in your subconscious, together with all your worries, triumphs, and concerns and goals. In this respect, as a professional hypnotherapist, Jules's job is to simply guide you to the place where you discover for yourself what it is that you need to do.
The two main methodologies of hypnotherapy, both 'suggestion' and 'regression' therapy, are the basis for Jules's work.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Trained at the Hypnotherapy Training Institute in California: http://www.hypnotherapy.com/
- Teachers included Ormond McGill, Gill Boyne, Marleen Mulder and Randal Churchill (President of the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners, ACHE)
- Previously a member of the ACHE, and certified to practice in the USA
- Qualified as Master Hypnotist
- Qualified as Hypnotherapist
- Qualifed as Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Currently a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register
- Commenced practice in the Middle East in 1993
- Mindful Matters hypnotherapy practice started in The Netherlands in 2000
- Now practicing near Ruabon in North wales
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Jules offers a free half hour to all new clients. This is important to establish whether you wish to continue with the sort of work he does. The relationship between you and your therapist is crucially based on mutual trust, respect for each other as human beings, and an understanding of the hypnotherapeutic process.This will normally lead to a first session.
Sessions are £60 and normally last an hour. If a longer session is required, and agreed in advance, you will be advised of the fee for that, based on the premise of £60 p.h. Once agreed, whatever the actual time required, you will only be charged the agreed fee.
Serial sessions (if required) booked in advance may be suitably discounted, and extenuating circumstances may be taken into account when agreeing fees.
'Stop smoking' programmes are normally a three session course and attract a £150 fee if paid in advance.
Our minds and bodies are inextricably linked and all areas of human endeavour and challenge are encompassed by the work of hypnotherapists. The magic of hypnosis may be used to make good things better as well as to change things in your life that you no longer need or want
Jules has a particular interest in helping those who are suffering from stress and depression through heavy and emotionally draining work at high levels in large companies and the partners of people who are depressed
Smoking: stop and stay stopped!
Nail biting and other nervous habits
Phobias and fears
Emotional and sexual problems
General pain relief; fear and pain control at the dentist
Stress: learn to relaaaaaaaaaaxxxx!
Childhood asthma relief
Exam nerves: students, drivers and others……………
Improve self-esteem and self-confidence
Group therapy for self-hypnosis and relaxation
Meet your Inner Community: your Inner Child, your Healer, your Guardian Angel and others that can help you in your life
Find your own inner Secret Place
Performance Enhancement (sport, business, life)
Full confidentiality guaranteed.