Jonathan Gibbs MBBRS MIBWRT (A.P) MAPHP
The Business Centre
8 Madeira Avenue
I am a BWRT® Advanced Practitioner, Hypnotherapist, BACP-registered Counsellor and qualified teacher, dealing with many mind-related issues.
I offer a free no-obligation 50-minute assessment, and operate from my office at the Business Centre in Leigh-on-Sea.
Evening and weekend appointments are available.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained as a Hypnotherapist at the Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis. I am also a trained Counsellor and am a Registered Member of the BACP.
I gained a Primary Certificate in Stress Management and a Primary Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Training from The Centre for Stress Management in London - where I trained with Professor Stephen Palmer.
I undertook Group Work training in Gestalt and Psychodramatic techniques with Dr Ari Badaines.
Other courses that I have completed include:
- BWRT® Level 1 & 2
- Broadband for the brain' (Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis)
- 'Serious work for serious issues' (Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis)
- 'Relationship Repair' (Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis)
- 'Using hypnotherapy with children and young people' (Hypnotherapy in Schools Programme)
- 'Teaching clients to use Mindfulness skills'
- 'Counselling adults who were sexually abused as children'
- Supporting traumatically bereaved children'
- 'Teens and grief'
- 'Seven basic hungers and the purpose of play'
- 'Using creative techniques in counselling'
- 'Transactional Analysis'
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
£50 for a 50-minute session. Initial session is free of charge.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory