John Wills Psychology
John Wills offers clinical hypnosis to the highest standard for a range of issues.
Experience hypnotherapy with a qualified mental health practitioner in the Fife and Edinburgh area.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA (Psychology) Edinburgh University;
- MSc (Psychological Therapy) Dundee and Stirling Universities;
- Post Graduate certificate with distinction (Clinical Hypnosis) University of West London.
I have over ten years of experience of psychological therapy in the NHS, working in clinical psychology and psychological therapies services.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
The standard rate is £90 per session (around fifty minutes). Longer sessions can be arranged if required.