Stranton Wellbeing Centre
49a Stockton Road
Personal support is available 'to be with you' as you achieve freedom, confidence and happiness in your life. By combining proven ‘change’ techniques - including clinical hypnotherapy, neuro-linguistic programming, and emotional freedom techniques, you can finally feel freed from panic, anxiety, addictions, phobias and trauma.
In addition, by supporting you with ongoing life coaching and mentoring, you can condition your mind and spirit to:
- Live life with positive self-esteem, self-image and happiness.
- Enjoy feel free in your intimate, personal and social space.
- Effectively manage your time, enjoy quality 'me' time and follow your bliss
- Connect confidently with people near, dear and even those you fear
- Become more creative, determined, motivated, influential and resilient
- Live life by your core values, principles and ethics
- Enhance your contribution to the workplace
- Better manage and lead others
Launched in 2008, Turn the Tide – personal & professional development continues to provide an empathetic, caring, helpful, supportive and friendly service. It has helped many people move forward from a life of turbulence into a world of tranquillity.
Operating from a well-established practice in Hartlepool, Turn the Tide - personal & professional development, provides a comfortable and totally relaxed environment. You can remain assured that you'll be treated with total empathy, actively listened to and fully respected for who you are and what you want to achieve.
John Clark, clinical hypnotherapist, emotional freedom therapist, personal well-being coach and mentor, proprietor of Turn the Tide - personal & professional development, has over 25 years’ experience of helping men and women, of all ages, of different sexual orientation, and from diverse socio-economic backgrounds, to feel totally enriched, completely empowered and strongly motivated to move forward to a far more contented, joyful and fulfilling happier life.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
Diploma in Life & Executive Coaching
Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming
Practitioner Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming
Certificate in Emotional Freedom Techniques
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Sessions are available for smoking cessation, drug addiction, alcohol reliance, weight management and depression, subject to an initial consultation, which is free of charge and with no obligation to proceed.
An initial chat - by telephone/video - is totally free and with absolutely no obligation to proceed.
Session fees are currently £50 per session.
Sessions are usually around two hours.
Turn the Tide - personal & professional development appreciates that the fear of change, or the process of change, could prevent you taking the first step. Please do not let it be a barrier to contacting me. We can discuss your needs in more detail and allay whatever fears hold you back. This initial chat is free, relaxed and with absolutely no obligation to proceed.
Sessions are available at short notice and can be arranged to suit your availability, including evenings and weekends.