Stranton Wellbeing Centre
49a Stockton Road
Let Turn the Tide - personal & professional development, help you achieve confidence, freedom and happiness in your life.
By utilizing a combination of modern ‘change’ techniques - clinical hypnotherapy, neuro-linguistic programming, and emotional freedom techniques, you can eliminate anxiety/panic, addictions, phobias and trauma.
In addition, by supporting you with ongoing life coaching and mentoring, you can condition your inner-mind to:
- Live life with positive self-esteem, self-image and happiness.
- Establish freedom in your personal space.
- Better manage your time, enjoy quality 'me' time and perpetually follow your bliss
- Connect more confidently with loved ones, family, friends and with new people you meet
- Become more creative, determined, motivated, influential and resilient
- Utilize your core values, principles and ethics
- Enhance your contribution, management and leadership within the workplace
Launched in 2008, Turn the Tide – personal & professional development continues to provide an empathetic, caring, helpful, supportive and friendly service. It has helped many people positively move from a life of turbulence into a world of tranquillity.
Operating from a well-established practice in Hartlepool, Turn the Tide - personal & professional development, provides a comfortable and totally relaxed environment. You can be confident that you'll be treated with total empathy, actively listened to and fully respected for who you are.
John Clark, clinical hypnotherapist, emotional freedom therapist, personal well-being coach and mentor, proprietor of Turn the Tide - personal & professional development, has over 25 years’ experience of helping men and women, of all ages, of different sexual orientation, and from diverse socio-economic backgrounds, to feel totally enriched, completely empowered and strongly motivated to move forward to a far more contented, joyful and fulfilling happier life.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
Diploma in Life & Executive Coaching
Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming
Practitioner Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming
Certificate in Emotional Freedom Techniques
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Smoking cessation, drug addiction, alcohol reliance and weight management sessions are available, subject to an initial consultation, which is free of charge and with no obligation to proceed.
An initial chat - by telephone/video - is totally free and with absolutely no obligation to proceed.
Session fees are currently £50 per session. Sessions are usually around two hours.
Turn the Tide - personal & professional development appreciates fear of change, or the process of change could prevent you taking the first step. Please do not let it be a barrier to contacting me. We can discuss your needs in more detail and allay any fears. This initial chat is free and with absolutely no obligation to proceed.
Sessions are available at short notice and can be arranged to suit your availability, including evenings and weekends.