Stranton Wellbeing Centre
49a Stockton Road
John Clark - Turn the Tide - personal & professional development can provide you with much needed TLC – therapy, learning and coaching. By providing effective ‘therapy’ you can eliminate needless instability in your life. By ‘learning’ new patterns of behaviour, you’ll create positive strategies that prevent old behaviours from returning. With ongoing ‘coaching’, you’ll condition your inner-mind to succeed,
By letting me help you overcome unnecessary anxieties, addictions, phobias, panic attacks and trauma, you can:
- Live your life with inner-confidence, positive self-esteem and life-long happiness.
- Feel totally relaxed with your self-image.
- Establish freedom in your personal space.
- Better manage your time, enjoy quality 'me' time and perpetually follow your bliss
- Connect more confidently with loved ones, family, friends and with new people you meet
- Become more creative, determined, motivated, influential and resilient
- Enjoy better health physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- Achieve happiness, harmony and determination within your work space
Launched in 2008, Turn the Tide – personal & professional development continues to provide an empathetic, caring, helpful, supportive and friendly service. It has helped many people positively move from a life of turbulence into a world of tranquillity. When is now the time to change so you can fully enjoy a sense of self-respect, deep inner-love and profound inner-peace.
John Clark, clinical hypnotherapist, emotional freedom therapist, personal well-being coach and mentor, proprietor of Turn the Tide - personal & professional development, has over 25 years’ experience of helping men and women, of all ages, of different sexual orientation, and from diverse socio-economic backgrounds, to feel totally enriched, completely empowered and strongly motivated to move forward to a far more contented, joyful and fulfilling happier life.
By utilising modern ‘change’ techniques - including clinical hypnotherapy, one-to-one personal coaching & mentoring, neuro-linguistic programming and emotional freedom techniques - you can move forward in your life without those debilitating anxieties, disempowering beliefs and other unwanted behaviours.
Operating from a well-established practice in Hartlepool, Turn the Tide - personal & professional development, provides a comfortable and totally relaxed environment. You can be confident that you'll be treated with total empathy, actively listened to and fully respected for who you are. You will be supported to develop and plan for your future without fear or prejudice. I will remain available, between sessions, to help you overcome any blips that may creep into the change and conditioning process. Sessions can be made available to suit your availability
Turn the Tide - personal & professional development appreciates fear could stop the first step to change, and/or the change process. Please do not let it be a barrier to contacting me. We can discuss your needs in more detail and allay any fears. This initial chat is free and with absolutely no obligation to proceed.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
Diploma in Life & Executive Coaching
Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming
Practitioner Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming
Certificate in Emotional Freedom Techniques
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
An initial chat - by telephone/video - is totally free and with absolutely no obligation to proceed.
Session fees are currently £50 per session. Sessions are usually around two hours.
Sessions are available at short notice and can be arranged to suit your availability, including evenings and weekends.