Stranton Wellbeing Centre
49a Stockton Road
01429 280186 / 07724 106520
Help is available to help you eliminate stress, fear, social anxiety, loss of confidence, phobias, trauma and any other unwanted behaviours - including addictions, so you can live life being who you want to be, doing what you want to do and having what you want to have.
Turn the Tide - personal & professional development can provide you with much needed TLC – therapy, learning and coaching. By providing therapy you can eliminate needless instability in your life. By learning new patterns of behaviour, you’ll create positive strategies that prevent old behaviours returning. With ongoing coaching, you’ll condition your inner-mind to remain ready willing and able; develop intent commitment and enthusiasm; so you’ll remain stronger in mind body and soul, meaning you’ll:
- Live your life with inner-confidence, positive self-esteem and life-long happiness
- Feel totally relaxed with your self-image while continually reminding yourself, "I am who I am and today I choose to be me"
- Establish freedom in your personal space, better manage your time, enjoy 'me' time and perpetually follow your bliss
- Connect far more confidently with family, friends and with new people you meet, while creating or enhancing your intimate relationships
- Become more creative, determined, assertive, motivated, influential and resilient
- Enjoy a healthier lifestyle - physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- Achieve happiness, harmony and determination within your work space
- Develop the necessary attributes to climb the promotion ladder
- Change to a totally new and more fulfilling career
- Enhance your business while communicating more effectively with customers, visitors and staff
Launched in 2008, Turn the Tide – personal & professional development is an empathetic, caring, helpful, supportive and friendly service. It has helped many people positively move from a life of turbulence into a world of tranquillity. When is now the time to change so you can fully enjoy a sense of inner-respect, deep inner love and profound inner peace.
John Clark, clinical hypnotherapist, emotional freedom therapist, personal well-being coach and mentor, proprietor of Turn the Tide - personal & professional development, has over 25 years’ experience of helping men and women, of all ages, of different sexual orientation, and from diverse socio-economic backgrounds, to feel totally enriched, completely empowered and strongly motivated to move forward to a far more contented, joyful and fulfilling happier life.
Please let me help release the elastic band that perpetually holds you back; remove any ‘masks’ you wear, create stability in all areas of your life; develop fresh ambition, confidence and purpose; and achieve meaningful outcomes - that will bring eternal joy, contentment and happiness.
By utilizing modern ‘change’ techniques - including clinical hypnotherapy, one-to-one personal coaching & mentoring, neuro-linguistic programming and emotional freedom techniques - you can move forward in your life while all debilitating anxieties, disempowering beliefs, phobias, trauma and other unwanted behaviours become a thing of the past.
Operating from a well established practice in Hartlepool, Turn the Tide - personal & professional development, provides a comfortable and totally relaxed environment. You can be confident that you'll be treated with total empathy, actively listened to and totally respected for who you are. You will be fully supported to develop and plan for your future without fear or prejudice. I will remain available, between sessions, to help you overcome any blips that may creep into the change and conditioning process.
Sessions are available at short notice and can be arranged to suit your availability, including evenings and weekends. Home visits, telephone and/or web-cam sessions are also available. Session fees are competitively priced and concessions are available on request.
Turn the Tide - personal & professional development appreciates fear could stop the first step to change, and/or the change process. Please do not let it be a barrier to contacting me. We can discuss your needs in more detail and allay any fears. This initial chat is free and with absolutely no obligation to proceed.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
Diploma in Life & Executive Coaching
Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming
Practitioner Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming
Certificate in Emotional Freedom Techniques
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
An initial chat - by telephone/video - is totally free and with absolutely no obligation to proceed.
Session fees are currently £40 per 2-hour session. Please visit my website for more details, additional offers and concessions.
Sessions are available at short notice and can be arranged to suit your availability, including evenings and weekends.