Jenny Logan AfSFH
Clear Your Head
St Nicholas Crescent
Bolton Le Sands
07713 564959 / 07713 564959
Fully Qualified Hypnotherapist, offering Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy in Lancaster, Morecambe, Carnforth and surrounding areas.
Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy means that we are working consistently towards your stated goals and hopes for the future. If you are struggling with past trauma or with phobia, I have been trained in specialist techniques to help you leave the trauma or phobia in the past and move on in a positive and beneficial way. My job is to help you look to the future, one which is better and brighter for you.
During our sessions you will come to learn how your brain works and why anxiety and depression can occur. You will also learn how OCD and phobias develop. With this understanding we can move forward to overcome these issues and look towards a better, brighter future - to become the you, you want to be.
Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy can be helpful for those struggling with:
* Low Mood
* Pain Control
* Weight Control
* Breaking Habits
* Self esteem
* Sleep problems
I love seeing people feel better about themselves and their world. The lovely thing with solution focussed hypnotherapy is that people tend to start feeling better after only a few sessions - which is great for everyone concerned.
I also work with eating problems, including weight loss and with my additional qualification as a NutritIonal Therapist I have helped many people understand and completely change their relationship with food.
NEW YEAR NEW YOU?
Stop Smoking Sessions - ONLY £70
Weight Loss Hypnotherapy & Gastric Band Hypnosis
Mood & Motivation Boost
Training, qualifications & experience
- Training from Clifton Hypnotherapy Practice in Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy.
- Registered with Association for Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy (AfSFH) and National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH).
- Additional qualifications in Nutritional Therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- Additional Training carried out with Uncommon Practitioners in Trauma Therapy. I am now qualified in Rewind Technique for trauma therapy & phobia.
- Additional training in needle phobia - specialist CPD undertaken to gain a full understanding of the different types of needle phobia and how to deal with them
- Additional training in Pain Management Techniques. Reframe your pain and take control.
I worked originally as a nutritional therapist helping people to improve their health through diet and nutrition. It was whilst working in this way that I became aware of the fact that many people would self sabotage - they knew how to get better, they wanted to get better, but they could not move away from bad habits which prevented them from getting better.
To help people overcome this, I trained in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). It was after introducing CBT to my practice in 2010, that I realised that I was getting better and better results, not from the dietary intervention, but from the CBT. I also realised just how much I loved working in this area and what great results my clients got from this approach.
It was for this reason that I decided to extend my practise by gaining an additional qualification in Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy. I successfully incorporated the solution focussed work and the hypnotherapy into my therapy in 2014 and I have never looked back.
I have helped people deal with and overcome long term eating problems, weight issues, self esteem anxiety and depression. I love helping people overcome phobias and hearing about them getting on planes, conquering heights and even being able to drive again.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Hypnotic Gastric Band
Photos & videos
Initial Consultation - £20 ( 1 hour session)
Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy : £40 per session. (1 hour session)
Stop Smoking - one off session, 2 hours - £70
Hypnotic Gastric Band - 4 Sessions in total - total cost - £160 - Payable £40 at the end of each session.
Please Note: The Initial Consultation for the Hypnotic Gastric Band is Free - if you want to talk about the procedure and discover how it could work for you, please ask for a free Gastric Band Initial Consultation.
Monday to Saturday - Daytime, Evening and Weekend appointments available.