Jennie Williams DHP Acc.Hyp BEd Dip.CBEd
01460 78285 / 07800 849379
Hi, I believe hypnosis is essentially tuning into our intuition where we can connect with our deeper selves and find the answers we need to heal, move forwards and find our place in life. Some people are ready to dig deep, and find the solutions are on the surface. Others may need more help opening up that deeper part of themselves.
1) Healing -I help you dialogue with yourself and your body to find the answers you need and the root causes of things that are bothering you. As you connect with your life experiences and have any associated feelings heard you will feel change.
2) Insight - I pass on insights that I receive about your situation. I may discern that you need specific help or therapy for a physical problem or that there is some emotional / psychological work that you could do to help yourself feel more fulfilled and find your place in life.
(I work with you in person or by phone.)
3) Inner Child Healing - Playing with creativity allows us to let go. And it is really when we let go that we can heal. Sessions are more than simply enjoying art, craft, movement, speaking or music. The focus is always on you, your journey and your healing. This way of working would suit you if you feel unsure about healing and therapy, feel that you have deep issues with trust or suffer from anxiety or depression.
(this can lead to or be part of Healing) I work with you one-to-one in person.
A qualified hypnotherapist, teacher and childbirth educator, I live in Crewkerne, South Somerset with my husband and 9 year old son. My approach to healing is body-centred and journey led and would suit anyone who wants to work in a creative and intuitive way.
Working as a teacher and healer for 14 years, I have helped people through art, music and speaking to find better connection with their ‘confidence’, ‘voice’ and ‘performer’. In addition I have set up two facebook groups 'HSC The Soulful Way' and 'Spiritually Gifted Children - Healers, Teachers & Visionaries'. These are communites sharing stores and offering insight and support to help highly sensitive children thrive in the world.
My passion for healing began when I suffered with Chronic Fatigue. This was when I became fascinated by symptoms in the body and their emotional/psychological connections. Working as a healer/hypnotherapist feels like a culmination of my love of working with people, creativity and seeing people experience lasting positive change.
I work with you as a whole person - mind, body, emotion and sub-conscious.
I embrace all feeling (positive and negative) as valid and contributing to the richness of your experience of life.
I value the relationship between therapist and client as key in the healing process.
I help you to work with your journey as a whole.
I teach you that the ultimate in relaxation - being able to relax mentally, physically and emotionally - is being your real authentic self.
- Improve Your Self-Esteem
- Feel your Feelings
- Find Your Voice
- Connect with Your Passion
- Sleep Better
- Digest Better
- Breathe Better
- Relax and Let Go
- Feel More Secure
- Connect with Your Creativity / Fertility
- Understand Your Natural Rhythm
- Be Yourself
I am the author of the books:
- How to Grow a Visionary: The Highly Sensitive Child - A Practical Every Day Survival Guide
- The Beauty of Vulnerability: The Highly Sensitive Person - Being Healed and Being a Healer
- Journey into Healing & Wholeness - The Dance Between Intimacy & Expansiveness
- Why Are Pebbles So Smooth? A Gift for Children with Chronic Fatigue
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained with Hypnotic World and I obtained a Diploma in Hypnotherapy (DHP Acc. Hyp). The course has been approved by:-
The National Hypnotherapy Society, the only organization whose hypnotherapist register has been accredited by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
I am a fully insured member of The Hypnotherapy Association and abide by their strict code of ethics. This includes regular supervision/mentoring.
In addition I am a member of the CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
I am also a qualified teacher having obtained a Bachelor of Education (BEd) with the University of Wales and a qualified childbirth educator having obtained a Diploma in Childbirth Education (DipCBed) with Childbirth International.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I specialise in helping children and teenagers struggling with:-
- Separation Anxiety
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- School Phobia
- ADD, ADHD
- Sound Sensitivity
- Sensory Overload
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
"I would like to say thanks for the session on Saturday. Yes it did definitely help me to be in a much better state of mind and calmness" Brian
"I felt exceedingly tired after the session. However, I feel happier inside. I also had good news from the consultant that I am healing. Which is fantastic, even if they cannot tell me what caused the problem." Maggie
"You are a very beautiful person, I was released to a level of joy yesterday that surprised me, you are unique and spiritual and that reconnected me with my own spirituality which has not been at the forefront of my life for years..." Bev
"I found our session powerful - it prompted me to make a much deeper and more fired-up committment to opening my heart. . . thank you for your warmth, insight and clarity and for being the right person at the right time. " Lauren
"You're a very special person with a very special gift which I'm sure will be used to bless many people. . . I have felt utterly exhausted since our session but also feel something has happened :-) I do feel different in small ways." Becky
"I think your work is really helping Jacob to express himself so thank you very much for your help." Lisa
"I think the session was very helpful. I was really interested in your own way of 'seeing' energy which is indeed a gift." Rhona
"I enjoyed and, I feel sure, benefited from our time together yesterday. I felt I had space in your living room and was able to be as I am. it was a very beautiful time, tremendously rich" Keith
"I have found that healing is very good and interesting. Also Jennie gives you some useful information as well. I had a fear of cats and healing lowered it down and eventually it went away completely." Luca (age 8)
"I think your simple and unassuming way of doing life-work is really very fine." Keith
"Jacob and I would like to thank you for this morning. We had a lovely time and it led to an interesting discussion on the way home about feelings and how we learnt a lot from today." Lisa
Copyright © 2016 Healing for Highly Sensitive People. All rights reserved.powered by www.mrsite.com
Photos & videos
I usually charge £50 for 1 hour sessions (in person or by phone).
Please contact me for more details/to book a session or check out my website (below) I look forward to hearing from you.
I work from my home in Crewkerne, Somerset. It is in a peaceful location off a quiet side-road. If you are driving, parking is secure on our drive. if you are using the bus it is approximately 500 yards from the bus stop.
I use a quiet, light, airy, comfortable room (no stairs). We have a pet free, smoke free, scent free home! If you have any particular special needs, please let me know and I will do my best to meet them.
Number and Duration of Sessions
This depends on your needs and the pace at which you feel it is right for you to approach your healing process. We will discuss this and reassess as appropriate.
Sessions by Phone
If you are unable to travel or live too far away I offer a session by phone. I work in a body-centred and creative way as if we were face-to face.
Day times and weekends