Javaid Sarwar D.A.Hpy C.B.T.Dip N.L.P.Dip B.C.Dip L.C.Dip Rei.Mas N.P.D Certs
3 Martin Way
Hypnosis and Coaching
My name is Javaid Sarwar.
I am Advanced Hypnotherapist and Conversational Hypnosis/Ericksonian and Neuroscience for personal development Coach and NLP trainer and Cognitive Behaviour and Life Coach.
I am able to help people to move on from concerns, which might be holding them back and enjoy and maximise your life to the full with my approach to therapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Advanced Diploma
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Diploma
- Life Coaching trainer Diploma
- Conversational Hypnosis Certs trainer
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Certs trainer
- Cognitive Behavior therapy trainer Diploma
- Neuroscience for personal development trainer Certs
- Reiki level I,II and Master degree
- CeMap Certs
- Business Coaching trainer Diploma (Communication skills)
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Home visit £90
My practice £80 (Morden)
Book 3 Sessions get one free
Discount available for Job Seekers and Students and Senior citizen
Harley street Practice fees £250 per session
When people do not know how to deal with a situations an event or a past memory the systems could show up the following.
Emotional feelings fearful, panicky, frightened, angry, isolated, nervous, worried, sad, shame.
Physical feelings dizzy, dry mouth, nausea, bladder weakness, tight chest, tension in muscles,trembling, sweating.
But do not worry call today for an appointment to work through any issue which might be holding you back from maximizing your life's potentials and opportunities.
|Other languages:||Urdu Punjabi|
Days and evening also weedends