Jason Demant L.M.T.C.P.H. GQHP - Smoking, Addictions & Weight loss Expert
18b North End Road
Rapid long lasting results for both adults and children.
Do you struggle with panic attacks, weight loss, food addictions, wish to quit smoking, anxiety, ADHD, stress or fears and phobias?
I offer a FREE Initial consultation under no obligation.
I want you to feel not just better but full of confidence and smiling
Find out today about my very successful quit smoking programme, as well as my addictions, anxiety and phobia programmes.
I have worked as a counsellor for over ten years and over the past six years
have been working primarily by using life coaching and NLP, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and now use advanced clinical hypnotherapy.
Your needs and goals are the primary focus of our sessions and
as your therapist, I work very hard to ensure you are getting the results you really want.
You will find sessions challenging and motivating.
In general, I see most clients once a week. However I want you to have all the support you need and so I am also available between sessions.
This means that you can be in touch by email or phone at no extra fee.
I see clients for:
- quitting smoking
- weight loss
- addictions and gaining a feeling of control
- stress management
- Internet addiction
- releasing phobias
- teeth grinding
- study and sports performance
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- self confidence
- pain management
- PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder)
- panic attacks
- relaxation techniques
- Internet addiction / Pornography addiction
- ADHD symptoms
- time management
- public speaking and performance anxiety
I love helping clients of all backgrounds and also help clients
overcome phobias, such as:
heights, flying, water, vomiting, spiders, dogs, claustrophobia or visiting the dentist
I see many clients for less talked about fears and phobias such as:
- social anxiety
- meeting new people
- fears around future failure
- career decisions
- reflecting on personal beliefs
- moving on after the breakup of a relationship
- making future commitments
My main office is directly opposite Golders Green tube station, with free parking close by.
I see international clients by Skype and phone.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a fully certified clinical hypnotherapist, NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming) practitioner and Mindfulness teacher.
My passion is helping people make positive changes and feel greater optimism and confidence about all areas of life.
- I hold a diploma in clinical hypnotherapy, counselling and NLP from Life Matters Training College, based on Harley Street, London and am a certified Life Coach and NLP practitioner with hundreds of hours of clinical experience.
- I am a validated practitioner of the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council, a member of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR).
- I work under the regulation of the UK Department of Health endorsed Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- I am also a recognised provider of medical treatment for certain clients with PruHealth private medical insurance.
I teach and supervise, in London, a specialist course for health professionals and hypnotherapists in Life Coaching and NLP interventions for weight loss and emotional eating.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I also help children, teens and kids with anxiety, stress, addictions, habits and confidence. Fear of Flying, ADHD, ADD, Life Coaching, career, Time Management, teeth Grinding, Emotional eating, Comfort eating, food addiction, addictions, anger management, quitting smoking, quit smoking, internet addiction, pornography addiction, other addictions such as alcohol, panic attacks, insomnia, low self-esteem, fear of flying, and OCD. I also use aspects of CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy), Gastric Band Hypnotherapy, Internet addiction, stress, relationship help, sugar addiction, stop smoking, relaxation techniques, obesity, Pornography addiction, Mindfulness
I am an expert in Weight loss, emotional eating and quitting smoking, phobia. My weight loss and quitting smoking programmes are structured and suited to your needs
Email me today to find out more.
I offer a FREE Initial consultation, by phone, under no obligation. All session prices include free coaching by email between sessions.
All sessions (50 Minutes): £70
Please ask in advance if you would like me to record your hypnotherapy session so you can listen to it again between sessions.
Smoking cessation programme
Two sessions - (total of at least 2 hours 30 minutes) £195
Recommended third session (50 minutes) £70
In the words of previous clients:
"Jason really helped me sort out my problems with my relationship to food. I learnt simple and effective steps to help me eat in a conscious way, know when to eat and when not to. I learnt to identify real hunger and to know when I have had enough. Jason is genuine and caring and was very easy to speak to. I highly recommend him when dealing with weight loss and food issues". Rebecca. London
"Jason helped me tremendously to refocus and re-centre myself. I feel much more confident that I will succeed because of his help. He instilled in me confidence that I will successfully earn a living from my profession…It appears that his words were prophetic because it's likely to happen exactly as we discussed". Micheal
After one session, lifelong nailing biting in the evening is now dramatically improved and all minor temptations resisted in the week. Secondary benefit is a major improvement in my Bus-related PTSD. When I get on a bus now my arms become warm & relaxed & I sit back on the journey. Amazing". Belinda, Finchley
"Hi Jason. Thanks for your email. I have not been anxious at all thank God (and you!)". Sophie, email extract
Evenings and Weekends. Free Parking Available