Ela Mill Business Complex, Suite 19
Based in Rossendale, Bury and Greater Manchester. I offer a unique, eclectic varied approach of Hypnotherapy, N.L.P, C.B.T, Counselling, Person Centred Counselling, Psychodynamic, Gestalt, Psychotherapy, Mediation and Life Coaching techniques which have proved to support both individuals and couples where I analyse, explore their feelings, emotions and with support take control be empowered and work through solutions dealing with their issues and concerns.
How can I help?
I am able to instil confidence, build rapport, understanding and this allows them to be able to relax and explore their feelings, thoughts and aspirations and feel empowered and lighter having met me. I believe each individual is an enigma and value that each psyche works differently and the solutions to deal with their problems have to be their own which will be meaningful to them in taking control over the aspect of their lives causing concern.
I am passionate in improving the quality of people’s lives on a personal and professional front. I have a strong 21 year public sector background having worked with a number of Local Authorities and am committed and driven in enabling individuals to achieve their personal goals and aspirations through exploring and working out solutions to their issues and problems achieving their full potential. I have provided innovative programmes to help them develop their capacity and support communities which enable them to be self-sufficient. This empowering them to be able to take the harness and control their life and supporting them to acquire the goals they have set and reach their aspirations.
I offer our services to individuals and couples, including businesses, Legal, Medical, Insurance Companies and charities. This includes enabling individuals to empower themselves to take control of their lives, supporting and enabling them to put in place measures to reach their goals and aspirations. The services I offer include:
I also incorporate a variety of psychotherapy techniques which include CBT and NLP within Hypnotherapy.
Hypnotherapy which includes and not limited to:
- Weight Loss and Weight Gain
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Drug Abuse
- Alcohol Abuse
- Quit Smoking
- Dealing with Phobias such as Heights, Snakes, Spiders, Confined Spaces
- Addictions such as Food, Gambling, Sex, Internet Pornography
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessions & Compulsions - OCDs
- Relationship Issues
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Fears such as Flying, Driving etc
- Pain Management & Relief
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Sexual problems
- Suicidal Tendencies
- Sleep Disorders & insomnia
- Trauma nightmares & Flashbacks
- Self defeating thoughts and behaviours
- Pain Management
- Children's Issues
- Habits and Disorder - Insomnia, Bruxism, Asbergers......
- Grief and Loss
Age Groups I work with:
- Older People
How can hypnotherapy help?
Hypnotherapy is a valuable treatment for many symptoms and problems. It allows you to access your inner strength and resources. My clients have seen just how powerful & effective this therapy is, and the feedback we receive from our clients is extremely effective empowering and rewarding.
Hypnotherapy is a type of complementary therapy that uses hypnosis, an altered state of consciousness. Hypnosis is widely promoted as a treatment for various long-term conditions and for breaking certain habits.
In a hypnotherapy session you are always in control and you are not made to do anything. It is generally accepted that all hypnosis is ultimately self-hypnosis. A hypnotist merely helps to facilitate your experience - hypnotherapy is not about being made to do things, in fact it is the opposite, it is about empowerment.
Hypnotherapy is a valuable therapeutic tool looking towards your inner experiences, hypnotherapy amplifies your abilities and empowers you to discover and develop strength in yourself you never knew you had. Hypnotherapy can be used to make a meaningful difference to your life.
When guided into a relaxed state the conscious mind is still engaged and the subconscious mind is also accessed. The subconscious mind is more receptive to the process of change, therefore enabling you to achieve your goals and aspirations.
Hypnotherapy has great results in treating many symptoms and problems, allowing you to penetrate your inner core strength and resources. Specialism’s include Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy. I offer a one session approach to stop smoking which lasts between 90 minutes and 2 hours. The effects of hypnotherapy are powerful “How would you feel walking into our office as a smoker and leaving a non-smoker?
Contacting me about your first session....
. This is an introductory meeting enabling you to see if you feel comfortable working with me and you have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have and we will discuss what has brought you to hypnotherapy, in order for us to assess your needs and allow us to tailor make your first hypnotherapy or other counselling psychotherapy session highlighting your specific goals and needs.
All in all this will heighten a more effective outcome for you to enable you to achieve your goals and aspirations and lead a more improved and enhanced quality of life.
If you would like further information on the services I provide please do not hesitate to contact me directly by telephone or by emailing me via our contact page.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling. Accred NCS
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Professional Member of National Counselling Society (MNCS) - NCS15-02203.
- MBACP - 859037
- Business and Finance Degree
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel and Training Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Economic & Social Policy
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Certificate in Counselling Skills & the Development of Learning
- Certificate in Mediation Skills
- Qualified Trainer, Coach and Mentor
- Fully qualified Prince 2 Practitioner - Project Management
- Specialist Training in: Telephone Counselling, SMS Text Counselling, Email Counselling, Coaching, Peer Mentoring, Facilitation
I continue my professional development by attending regular courses where I learn new techniques and therapies in order to give the best service to my clients.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Face to face Counselling:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (C.B.T)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming ( N.L.P)
- Mediation – Couples, Work Place and Neighbourhood
- Transgender Psychotherapy and Gender Identity & Sexuality
- Relationship Counselling
- Skype Counselling Nationwide
- Telephone Counselling
- Email Counselling
- SMS Text Counselling
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Weight Loss & Interventions
This includes : Anxiety & Panic, Anger Management, Alcohol Abuse,Confidence ad Self Esteem, Stress,Depression & Phobias, Addictions & Abuse, Bereavement/ Loss, Obsessions & Compulsions, Illness & Suicidal Tendencies, Eating Disorders, Food Addictions, Trauma, Internet Addiction, Domestic Violence, Behavioural Issues, Bullying, Carer Support, Abortion & Miscarriage.
Also specialise in general weight loss hypnotherapy and have a licensed Gastric Band Hypno Practitioner. This process is not a diet, through exploring underlying emotions and behaviours attached to food, you are given back the control. The Virtual Gastric Band Hypnotherapy is a viable alternative to weight loss surgery. It is 100% safe and results in natural weight loss.
Weight Loss Hypnotherapy sessions may include only if appropriate for you; increasing your metabolism, increasing yourself belief, value self worth, eliminating your need to comfort eat, reducing your appetite and portion sizes. Incorporating a combination of hypnotherapy & NLP techniques to overcome binge eating. I incorporate different techniques and tailor make these to suit your needs and requirements to help you to achieve your ideal weight & your weight loss goals.
Photos & videos
For fees please call to discuss so that an assessment can be made.
- Simply Therapy, Ela Mill Business Complex, Suite 19, Cork Street, Bury BL9 7DU
- Counselling Service in Manchester - 64 Bridge Street, Manchester, M3 3BN
- Counselling Service in Rossendale – Radiant Works Burnley Road, Rawtenstall, Rossendale, Lancashire BB4 8EW
- "Following a traumatic life threatening serious road traffic accident I was referred by a Medico Legal Company to see Jan and through the counselling and hypnosis I have access to a ‘bag of tools’ that I can use to deal with anger, frustration, mood swings, depression, nervousness, confidence, nightmares, flashbacks, suicidal thoughts, pain management, anxiety and Insomnia. I am a stronger and more in control person than I was before the accident – Many Thanks Jan!"
- "I found it difficult to relax and suffered from stress , anxiety and panic attacks. With counselling and hypnosis I can relax, recharge my batteries, concentrate and focus rather than being overwhelmed with everything."
"I have had weight loss hypnosis and have lost 19 lbs and look, feel amazing and have regained my confidence in myself at work and socially. Thank you Jan for all your support, the therapy worked!"
"I have not slept for more than 3 hours each night for over 20 years and through having a few sessions with Jan something must have clicked and now I sleep on average for 7 ½ hours and no longer toss and turn with lack of sleep! I can now focus, concentrate and lead a health productive life. Thanks pal!"
"I have suffered from social anxiety and with hypnotherapy from Jan I have regained confidence and belief in myself and now can go to normal places like supermarkets, shopping centres bars and restaurants! I am grateful Jan and wished id done this sooner!"
"I was a 60 plus a day cigarette smoker! Now I've stopped am amazed thanks Jan!"
"I had tremendous confidence, self belief , self worth and trust issues and with Jan’s therapeutic skills I am positive, self assured and no longer shy away and am moving on with my life."
"I suffered from anxiety and panic attacks and now after a few sessions I am in control of my emotions, feelings and are managing my life effectively and am living life to the full. Thank you again Jan!"
"Due to my anger management issues I lost my job and partner. Through therapy with Jan I am now a calmer, relaxed, confident person and can manage stress and control my actions"
"Thanks Jan with your therapy I no longer take cocaine which ruined my relationship with my girlfriend. Now we are back together and are expecting our first child!"
"I suffered from sexual abuse and through therapy have found my true self and now can move on with my life and establish relationships"
"I am a successful business woman and the stress of managing a small business had traumatic effects on me and with hypnotherapy I am stress free and nothing gets the better of me now. Thank you!"
"I have suffered from depression since childhood and through hypnotherapy and counselling I am full of positivity , am driven, focused and have control of my life"
"I was going through domestic violence and through therapy have had the courage to walk away from a 9 year emotional and physical abusive relationship"
"I was struggling, living a lie for 27 years with my wife and through support from Jan I have had the confidence to face my true self as I have been in the wrong body and am transgender"
"I feared flying and through hypnotherapy with Jan have come back from Rome!"
"I had an internet, pornography addiction and it became so obsessive it took over my life. With Jan’s hypnotic skills the addiction has gone, like a cloud on a summer’s day!"
"I have Asperger’s and having therapy with Jan has really helped me deal with my condition and I can manage and have learnt to cope well and have turned my life round positively"
"Anorexia has troubled me throughout my life and I almost died and was lucky enough to come across Jan who has helped me through therapy and I have rebuilt my confidence and am dealing with my condition and making substantial progress. Thanks to Jan’s skills and experience she truly is empathetic!"
"I have had a big problem with my weight and undertaking crash diets and eating in excess to starvation which led to my bulimia when I was 15, this has caused my mood swings and depression, I have little confidence and with Jan’s support with the various counselling tools she has enabled me to turn my life around."
|Other languages:||Urdu, Hindi & Punjabi|
Monday to Friday from 8am til 7pm and Saturday from 8am until 2pm