Jacqueline Isabeau-Doo BEd (Hons), D. Hyp, PDCBHyp, MBSCH
01323 325368 / 07963 914560
I provide Hypnotherapy and Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy in a safe and comfortable environment. Privacy and confidentiality are of the utmost importance. I work with all ages and can help with many conditions such as smoking cessation, healthy eating strategies, phobias and panic attacks.
The therapy session involves talking about the problem to be tackled, followed by hypnotherapy. Hypnosis is an extremely relaxing therapy which is both safe and highly empowering.
I believe that my job is to show you how to help yourself by teaching you self-hypnosis and a variety of techniques, linked to thinking and behaviour.
Training, qualifications & experience
I qualified as a Hypnotherapist in 2002 with the London College of Clinical Hypnosis and I am also a practitioner in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy. I am a full- member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (BSCH).I have also supervised and lectured at the LCCH.
I have worked with clients of all ages and any gender, over the years. Even children are able to benefit a great deal from this type of therapy. For this reason, I am also registered with the DBS update service and have a valid enhanced certificate.
I believe in using a variety of approaches and techniques to enable a client to re-programme their unconscious mind and access new, more positive and healthy beliefs. I particularly favour the arts and often use poems, stories, paintings and colours, songs even- as ways to unlock inner solutions to problems and concerns.
Hypnotherapy can help in so many different areas such as anxiety and phobias, depression, changing undesirable habits, boosting self-confidence and body image, performance anxiety for example, taking exams, driving tests, making speeches, etc.
All sessions take place in a safe, comfortable environment. Any details taken are kept confidential at all times.
I also hold regular meditation groups in East Sussex which focus on relaxation and positive visualisation. No experience is necessary, just an open-mind.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Coming to terms with bereavement and loss.
Developing your creative potential.
Changing unwanted behaviours.
Thinking your way to a new and healthier life-style.
- My fees are £65 for the initial consultation session which lasts approximately an hour and a half.
- Each session thereafter will cost £55.
- Book 3 sessions together (after initial consultation) and get 10% reduction.
- Smoking Cessation costs £120 and is usually a one-off session, lasting an hour and a half.
- I will also provide a free CD made personally for you to listen to at home.
- Payment by cash, cheque and BACS on the day.
Appointments available throughout the week between 9 am and 8 pm. Home visits can be arranged in special circumstances.