Irene Irving M.Sc., Dip. Hip., GHR, CNHC
07912063838 / 07912063838
Thank you for viewing my profile. I offer high-quality NLP and Hypnotherapy services for a range of issues.
If you are looking for help with Stress, Anxiety or panic attacks I can help you. I also specialise in helping people quit smoking, manage weight issues, and provide sessions of deep relaxation (either on a one to one basis or as a group).
I see clients in Ayrshire, by Skype or in the client's own home. I offer a complimentary 20 minute telephone consultation to discuss how Hypnotherapy can help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Transformative meditation and Deep relaxation
- Diploma in Weight Loss
- Trained with Cathy Simmons on The Simmons Method for Smoking Cessation
- NLP Certificate with Ali Campbell
- Further training with Paul McKenna and Richard Bandler
- CNHC and GHR Registered
- Certificate in Treating Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks
I am GHR and CNHC Registered.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I offer support to people dealing with the emotional effects, side effects and symptoms of cancer treatment.
From £50 per session (usually one hour)
evening and weekend appointments now available. Skype appointments also available. Please get in touch for availability.