Peter I Richardson DipH, DipNLP,cert weight loss cert smoking.Life management
24 Commercial Street
Do you feel something is missing in your life, do you feel empty, alone, wanting more but don't know why?
If you are really wanting to make deep and lasting changes to your life. Then why not get in touch and take the first step into a 100% commitment for positive change. If your prepared to work for it then I can help. I can help you achieve what you want and bring you closer to what you are searching for.
Hi my name is Peter and what you see is what you get and more.
Anxiety,depression, anger management, weight loss, phobias, stress, stopping smoking, fear of spiders,birds,flying. Regression, past life etc. I've been well established for many year in the Leeds area. I volunteer for sir Robert Ogden center Leeds McMillan cancer support , helping with hypnotherapy.
Based in Rothwell. Leeds, if you live local read my column in the Rothwell Record.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
Certification as a Weight Management Specialist
Certification as a Smoking Cessation Specialist
Hypno slimmer Consultant
BSc Therapeutic counselling
- I volunteer for one day a week for McMillan cancer counselling/ hypnotherapy.
- Therapeutic group sessions in the evening's for advanced relaxation.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I also have a BSc Degree in Theraputic Counselling.
Life coaching etc etc.
£50 per session
Groups sessions for £30 per person
Concessions for students, OAP's, unemployed
One to one group sessions most times, evening's Saturday mornings.