Iain Lightfoot MSc DHyp MNCH(Reg)
The Romney Centre
61, The Avenue
2 Harley Street
Hello and thank you for reading my profile. I am available in both my practice in Southampton on The Avenue, and also on London's Harley Street.
With years of experience as a clinical hypnotherapist, and as a coach, I will work with you to eliminate those problem areas and we would aim to restore or create a new chapter in your life. The first session is always 2 hours long so we can identify those underlying issues and to form a treatment plan - then, subsequent sessions normally last about 60 minutes but may be longer depending on the issue.
You may be wondering how often or how many sessions you will need? Difficult to tell, you may experience full change from one session - or you may need more. You are in control of your therapy and will know when you no longer need to see me. Mutliple sessions are usually one week apart, but could be longer.
Please ring me to for a chat or to book an appointment - if you would like to contact me by email, that's fine too - there's no obligation and I am ready to listen, help and offer advice. You may wish to visit my website and do have a look around as I have placed a lot of information about all sorts of conditions.
My very best wishes,
Training, qualifications & experience
For your complete peace of mind I am fully insured, experienced and qualified. All my qualifications and certification can be viewed upon request. I am proud to hold the following qualifications:
- MSc (Distinction) - Increasing training effectiveness through motivation and coaching.
- SICH Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- HPD Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- Post Graduate - Level 7 - Executive Coaching.
- Post Graduate - Level 7 - Coaching Supervision
- Post Graduate - Level 7 - Management Coaching.
- Post Graduate - Level 7 - Strategic Leadership.
- Graduateship in Engineering and Management.
- Graduateship in Human Resource Management.
- NLP Practitioner Coach.
I am the Research Director and a full member of the National Council of Hypnotherapists and a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council. In Sep 16 I entered year 5 of a 5 year Doctoral studies program with Oxford Brookes University.
For more information about me, please see my website.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
My specialist areas are:
- Low self confidence.
- Emotional Issues
Photos & videos
Initial no-obligation 30 minute consultation: FREE
Hypnotherapy in Southampton: £80 per session
Smoking Cessation in Southampton: £160 per treatment
Coaching & Coaching Supervision: £80 per session
MP3 Recordings: £20 per recording
Hypnotherapy on Harley Street: Add £120 to the above fees
I am fully insured and my certification of Insurance, both public liability and professional indemnity is provided alongside my professional qualifications upon request at each session.
I have lots of testimonials available for you to read - these can be found on my website or on google.
I am available every day (except Sunday) from 1015 - 2200. (I can be available after 2200 or out of hours to assist if necessary in an emergency)