Iain Lightfoot MSc DHyp MNCH(Reg), thoughtlounge Southampton and Central London
The Romney Centre
61, The Avenue
2 Harley Street
07970 977146 / 07970 977146
Hello and thank you for reading my profile. I am available in both my practice in Southampton on The Avenue, and also on London's Harley Street.
With years of experience as a clinical hypnotherapist, and as a coach, I will work with you to eliminate those problem areas and we would aim to restore or create a new chapter in your life.
Please ring me to for a chat or to book an appointment - if you would like to contact me by email, that's fine too - there's no obligation and I am ready to listen, help and offer advice. You may wish to visit my website and do have a look around as I have placed a lot of information about all sorts of conditions.
My very best wishes,
Training, qualifications & experience
For your complete peace of mind I am fully insured, experienced and qualified. All my qualifications and certification can be viewed upon request. I am proud to hold the following qualifications:
- MSc (Distinction) - Increasing training effectiveness through motivation and coaching.
- SICH Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- HPD Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- Post Graduate - Level 7 - Executive Coaching.
- Post Graduate - Level 7 - Coaching Supervision
- Post Graduate - Level 7 - Management Coaching.
- Post Graduate - Level 7 - Strategic Leadership.
- Graduateship in Engineering and Management.
- Graduateship in Human Resource Management.
- NLP Practitioner Coach.
I am the Research Director and a full member of the National Council of Hypnotherapists and a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council. In Sep 16 I enter year 5 of a 5 year Doctoral studies program with Oxford Brookes University.
For more information about me, please see my website.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
My specialist areas are:
- Low self confidence.
- Emotional Issues
Photos & videos
Please see my website for details about my professional fees.
I am fully insured and my certification of Insurance, both public liability and professional indemnity is provided alongside my professional qualifications upon request at each session.
Please see the testimonials on my website or on google.
I am available every day (except Sunday) from 0700 - 2000. (I can be available after 2000 or out of hours to assist if necessary in an emergency)