Helen Taylor BSC(HONS) Psych,Cert HYP CS,EFT(AAMET),HS (MHS)
01403 218018 / 07554 013158
View the SPECIAL OFFER coming up for July 2016. - Visit: thetherapyhub.net for more details!!
An overview of The Therapy Hub
My name is Helen Taylor and I am a trained therapist working in Broadbridge Heath, near Horsham, West Sussex. At The Therapy Hub I offer a blend of therapy techniques including Hypnotherapy, EFT, Matrix and Therapeutic Art Techniques to treat a wide range of difficulties. These include: weight loss, quitting smoking, habits, phobias, self esteem, self confidence, anxiety, exam nerves, pain, sleep, stammering, trauma etc. At The Therapy Hub I offer a relaxed and calm environment where clients are able to talk free of judgement. I work to reveal the underlying cause rather than just treating the surface symptoms. This gives the client long lasting success after treatment. I am a creative therapist who works hard, in partnership with clients, to treat their difficulties.
First Contact- what happens?
Please contact me via this website or via my business website: thetherapyhub.net where you can call me or fill in the contact form on the contacts page. We can then arrange for an INITIAL 30 MINUTE FREE CONSULTATION.
The 30 Minute Initial FREE Consultation- what to expect?
Also visit : thetherapyhub.net for this month's special offers!!
This is an opportunity to come to The Therapy Hub and meet me in person to:
- Discuss what you are bringing to therapy and your therapy goal.
- Allay any concerns and ask any questions about therapy sessions.
- For me to take confidential notes and details which will support therapy.
- Book your first therapy session.
What to expect in a therapy session
- We will spend a brief amount of time reflecting on how you are feeling and any changes that have occurred since the last session.
- I may use a blend of therapeutic techniques or one single technique during a session. This will depend on what difficulty I am work on and each individually unique client.
- Clients are always safe during a therapy session and have the control to stop a technique if they feel uncomfortable.
- Before the session ends, the client will briefly be able to say how the session went and are able to book their next session.
How many sessions will I need?
Each client is individually unique with their own range of difficulties. For this reason it is difficult to give a definite number of sessions needed. Generally 3 tailored sessions are planned for stopping smoking, however if underlying difficulties are uncovered, then further sessions may be required. How therapy is progressing can be discussed with you at the end of a session as needed.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a BSC(HONS) degree in Psychology and a qualification in Hypnotherapy with Counselling Skills - Cert HYP CS. I have also trained in EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and I am a professional member of AAMET with accreditation as a level 1 and 2 practitioner. I have also had training in the technique: Matrix. Currently I am taking advanced therapy training to include specialist techniques for treating Habits, techniques for regression, treating children, using art therapy, treating big traumas and for treating different health issues.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anxiety *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Please contact me to discuss coming for a FREE 30 minute consultation.
A single session of Hypnotherapy lasting approximately 50 minutes to 1 hour is £60 paid in advance.
Current Stop Smoking Package- This is a set of three sessions comprising of 1 hour each (total of 3 hours of therapy) to be booked in short succession to optimise success- £160 if booked and paid for in advance. Normal price £180 for the 3 hours of therapy - (£60 a 1 hour session). Saves you £20 in total.
Current Weight Loss Package - A set of six sessions comprising of 50 mins-1 hour each (total of approx 6 hours) to be booked weekly- £60 a session usually, £360 in total. Package deal - £325 in total if booked and paid for in advance (£30 saved in total).
- Also registered with Therapy Directory
7 days a week. Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 7.30 pm Saturday 10.00 am - 4.00 pm.