Heather Brown Cert Hyp CS MHS
13 Harviestoun Grove
I have a passion for helping others.Hypnotherapy can help people with aspect of their life which they feel are stopping them from being where they want to be, to be able to make positive effective changes to their life.
I offer a relaxing comfortable environment within my home clinic room.
I am also a registered nurse with 26 years experience. The majority of this was spent assisting people to change various behaviours which were holding them back for experience life to the full.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Low self-confidence *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- Initial consultation (30 mins) - Free
- Regular session (approx 1 hour) - £50
- Block booking of 4 sessions - £160 (payable at first session - a saving of 20%)
Every session is personalised to your specific needs, likes and dislikes to ensure maximum effectiveness for you.
Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm
Evenings and Weekends by arrangement.