Hello and thank you for visiting my profile,
My name is Hannah and I am a fully qualified mobile hypnotherapist covering Nottinghamshire, I will visit you in the comfort of your own home. I use a range of hypnotherapy and NLP techniques to help you to reach your goals and improve your well-being.
I offer personalised services for hypnotherapy covering a range of conditions, such as healthy weight loss, stopping smoking, sleeping well, anxiety, IBS, phobias/fears and much more. Additionally I also hold a diploma in children's hypnotherapy and work alongside parents and children to address issues such as bedwetting, nightmares, self esteem and confidence.
Hypnotherapy is a completely safe and natural way to relax and make positive changes and suggestions to your subconscious mind, helping to address issues that might be bothering you.
If you are thinking about hypnotherapy you may find it useful to read about some of my other clients experiences. All testimonials are provided by real clients with their prior consent. I would like to thank all those who have contributed for their excellent feedback.
- 'I've always had problems sleeping, I turned to Hannah and it was the best decision I've made! We found my underlying problems on what triggers my lack of sleep and sought to get rid of my stresses and anxieties to calm and relax me into quicker and better sleep. The sessions are fantastic, she has a great voice for it and the aftercare is fab too. Each session is personal to you because Hannah finds what works for you and doesn't try to force practices on you. I have already recommended Hannah to a few people and would happily keep recommending her!
- Professional, caring and understanding approach, made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Highly recommend for those struggling with stress and anxiety!
- Personalised and high-quality service, caters fro a range of needs to improve well-being, with a caring manner.
Contact me today for your first initial consultation free, and start your journey to a happier you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the healthcare professionals council (HCPC)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (DipHPsych)
- Diploma in Children's Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in NLP and Coaching (DipNLP&Coaching)
- Cert in Stress Management (CertSM)
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD)
- Full member of the National Council of Hypnotherapists (NCH)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I also hold a diploma in Children's Hypnotherapy from the Surrey Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy. Any child under the age of 18 will be seen alongside their parent or legal guardian.
Initial 45 minute, no obligation, consultation free of charge.
Thereafter £50 per session, lasting 60 minutes. Smoking cessation will be a double session.
I am available for appointments or telephone consultations between 5pm-9pm Monday to Friday. I am also available on Saturday mornings between 9-1pm.