Graeme McDiarmid Dip.AH GQHP CNHC GHR(Reg.)
33 Albert Square
Dicover Hypnotherapy is a private hypnotherapy clininc based in Dundee city centre.
Graeme McDiarmid is a professionally qualified Clinical and Analytical Hypnotherapist, and owner of Discover Hypnotherapy in Dundee. He is registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register and General Hypnotherapy Standards Council. He is also a member of the UK Government, Department of Health recommended body, the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
Graeme has experience of treating people with a wide variety of problems. He is dedicated to helping and supporting you to make the desired changes in your life. His main aim is to empower you to implement change, achieve your goals, restore health, happiness, and to regain control.
Graeme says, "I believe that everyone is unique and individual; therefore each session is tailored specifically for you and your needs to help you achieve your goals, reduce stress and overcome the challenges you are currently facing."
Hypnotherapy is an amazingly fast and effective form of therapy. If you are ready to make a positive change in your life, get in touch and discover what hypnotherapy can do for you!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy
- Registered Practitioner with the General Hypnotherapy Register
- Accredited Practitioner with the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Individual session - £50. approx 1 hour.
Stop smoking - £80. approx 90mins. 1 session required
Virtual Gastric Band - £300. for 4 sessions.