Ginny Lewis LLB Dip LP Dip Hyp
I am a qualified psychotherapist and solution focused hypnotherapist, working from my base in a quiet residential area of Hove, offering a relaxed environment from which to provide one on one sessions with each client.
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy is a very collaborative and goal orientated therapeutic approach and can provide quick and effective results without having to spend hours talking or revisiting past events. It looks for the solution rather than dwelling on the cause. It can help us to make positive changes in our lives by changing negative thoughts or beliefs, unwanted emotions and undesired behaviour patterns.
I work with a wide range of issues such as anxiety, stress, insomnia, depression, IBS, phobias, weight issues, sleep problems, anger problems, unwanted habits (e.g. nail biting ) amongst many others. I am trained in the REWIND technique which is particularly effective for treating PTSD ( Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) as well as phobias of any kind.
I believe it is important to find the right therapist for you. Please do feel free to give me a call or send an email. I will be happy to offer you a free 20 minute telephone consultation to discuss how hypnotherapy might help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- LLB Dip LP (Law degree, Diploma in Legal Practice)
- Dip. Hyp. (Diploma in Psychotherapy and Solution Focused Hypnotherapy)
- Emotional Freedom Technique training.
- CPCAB Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
Member of :
- The Hypnotherapy Association
- The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
Registered as a therapist with The Red Poppy Co., a UK War Veteran's charity.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
£55 initial 90 minute session
£45 for further 60 minute sessions