Gill Elders, CMH, C.Hyp, MPNLP, B.A.Hyp
- Do you suffer from Stress?
- Are you struggling to lose weight?
- Does your anxiety keep you awake at night?
- Do you have a fear or phobia?
Hi, I'm Gill Elders and I'm a Certified Professional Hypnotist & Hypnotherapist, and I'm here to help you resolve any issues or problems you find that are holding you back from the life you truly desire. And to help you achieve the changes you want in as short as time as possible.
- Imagine your future, as you'd like to be, how would it change your life if you were totally free?
- Take charge of your life and eliminate stress, anxiety and remove your fears and phobias.
- Stop smoking for good...and add years to living a healthier, happier lifestyle.
- Don't you deserve to be the person you have always wanted to be?
- Free yourself from major issues and be free from the past that has held you back until now.
I offer one to one sessions in a calm and relaxed environment and treat my clients as intelligent individuals on equal terms, and maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
Every hypnotherapy session is different and structured to your specific needs so you get full benefit of the therapy.
If your ready to make those changes, contact me today and experience the value of life enhancing hypnotherapy.
If you have difficulty travelling, or finding the time, Hypnotherapy sessions are also available over Skype.
Please arrange over the phone or by e-mail.
I look forwards to your call.... Call me! (07017) 075337
Training, qualifications & experience
I initially studied Clinical Hypnosis & NLP in May 1999 at the Proudfoot School of Clinical Hypnosis & Psychotherapy, becoming qualified in 1999. I blend the use of hypnosis together with my experience as a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Recent studies include training with David Knight Master Hypnotist at The British Academy of Hypnosis.
I have undertaken many hours of Annual continual Professional Development training in specialised aspects of therapy at the British Academy of Hypnosis, working closely with David Knight, and also with other trainers in the field, This experience has served to keep my professional knowledge up to date.
Meetings and CPD are updated annually, I am fully insured and following the APIE Code of Conduct.
- Diploma - Certified Master Hypnotist in Clinical Hypnotherapy (CMH)
- Diploma - Certified Hypnotherapist (C.Hyp)
- Diploma - Certified Hypnotherapist (B.A.Hyp)
- Diploma - Hypnosis Gastric Mind Band (B.A.Hyp)
- Diploma - Certified Practitioner (CPNLP)
- Diploma - Master Practitioner of NLP (MPNLP)
- A practitioner level member of the general hypnotherapy register (GHR)
- I'm also recognised and accredited by the GHR and GHSC in the UK.
- A Member of Uk Guild Hypnotist Examiners
- A Member of The Hypnosis Circle
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Regression & Past Life
Photos & videos
Free Initial 20 minute consultation (in person /or Skype).
Personal Hypnosis sessions every few weeks to speed your weight loss success.
Sessions will be approximately 1 hour in length and will cost £95 depending on location and availability.
Telephone Gill for Information and Availability on: (07017) 075337
24 hours notice of cancellation is always appreciated!
Mondays - Saturdays