The Windmill Studio Centre
106-106A Pembroke Road
Old Farm Lodge
Pole Hill Road
07511 360611 / 07511360611
I offer a service designed to help stressed and overwhelmed individuals to be able to navigate through the emotional demands of modern day life.
I use a multimodal approach, including Clinical Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, EFT, Energy In Motion, NLP, and Coaching which I tailor to your specific issues and needs.
My background is a varied one. I spent many years working in the airline industry, working for a charity, a local authority, then retraining to become a secondary school teacher. Over the last 8 years, I also diversified by training to be a holistic therapist. In addition to working with individuals on my programmes, I also teach children with special needs.
I have always had an interest in alternative therapies having experienced the benefits myself. I have trained in a variety of therapies including Holistic Massage, Indian Head Massage, Seated Meridian Acupressure, Eastern Facial Massage, and have specialised in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Stress Management, Emotional Freedom Technique, and EMO (Energy In Motion). I have used these 'talking therapies' successfully throughout my teaching career to help not only teachers and students but many other individuals where stress and other conditions have been impacting on their lives.
What to expect in your first session
I will firstly undertake an initial assessment. I will gather some personal information about you, such as sleeping patterns, lifestyle information, medical symptoms or medication, and any treatments involving other healthcare providers. We will then discuss your requirements and goals for therapy. I will then explain the process(es) and how we are going to proceed. The session will last one hour.
FREE 20-minute telephone consultation
Contact me on: 075 11 36 06 11
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practioner Diploma (HPD)
- National Council for Hypnotherapy -MNCH (Reg.)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (DipHPsych)
- Certificate in Stress Management (Cert. SM)
- Diploma in NLP and Coaching
- Certificate in 'Working with IBS'
- EFT Master Practitioner
- Positive EFT Practitioner
- Certificate in Emotional Freedom Techniques
- Advanced Practitioner of Energy In Motion
- Certificate in Modern Stress Management.
Professional bodies I belong to:
- NCH -National Council For Hypnotherapy
- CNHC -Complementary and National Healthcare Council
- CTHA -Complementary Therapists Association
- GOE-Guild of Energy Therapists.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Pay as you go sessions Ad hoc (pay as you go appointments) £60.00 (60 minutes)
This support program can be taken as 3 x 1 hour appointments working towards achieving your immediate goals.
Investment £165 when paying in advance (save £15)
This support program can be taken as 5 x 1 hour appointments working towards achieving your longer term goals.
Investment £275 when paying in advance (save £25)
This support program can be taken as 10 x 1 hour appointments.
Investment £550 when paying in advance (save £50). This is the most popular option for clients who want to fast track their way to positive results for those who want effective change and want it now! The weekly appointments keep you focused and motivated offering you full support when you need it most. These appointments can be blended to include the various services that I offer.
Payment All fees are payable in full at the time of the consultation. Payment options are by direct internet banking, cash or Pay Pal (with 5% admin fee). Please note that I do not accept cheques.
Failure to attend a consultation without 48 hours notice will incur a cancellation fee of £25.00.
DBS checked - enhanced certificate.
Mon-Thurs 4.00 -8.00 p.m. Friday 9.00 a.m. -6.00 p.m. Saturday 9.00 a.m. -3.00 p.m. Sunday CLOSED